[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Fucking things looks like the bitch that crawled out of the tub in apartment 237

iu

Stephen King or Ready Player One?

Either way, I'm going to rewatch next week. The new surround amp and speakers are goddamn awesome.

I rocked the suburb with original Star Wars the other night, never knew how awesome it can be when turned to 11!

im enjoying the partisan drivel and the entire "we should have known" angle

meanwhile lets roll the tape back and watch whatever everyone was saying in Jan, Feb and early march...oh right.

No matter how much they whine about
President Donald Trump
all he'll have to do is play back everyone knocking him for stopping flights from China...
Dims know this and why they haven't screeched as loud as they would be.

This Peloser attack 'What did he know; when did he know it'
falls apart as soon as we put the spotlight on any dim.
Like always they accuse the President exactly what they are guilty of.

Last edited:
The new angle will be the racist response to health care since black people are getting sick. You can already see the early pivot and this will cross over to CNN shortly. I expect AOC and Nancy to roll out these talking points and Sleepy Joe to somehow flub them.

Last edited:
We need to remember certain things and really come back to being a NATION before helping the world ever again.
Coronavirus & Hydroxychloroquine -- India Cuts Off U.S. from Nearly Half of Its Supply | National Review

I 100% agree, but don't think it will ever happen.

People are zombied out on cheap everything mixed with greedy crony capitalism means we will never move those vital supply chains back to the US.

Libtards refuse to pay 0.07 cents more per avocado and would prefer we continue to bring the the serf workforce to keep those prices low.

because you're a cuck pussy libtard that is too scared to give actual opinion or points of view because you know they would get shredded by simple logic.

Something you don't have.

point proven

This is a perfect capsule of that which is the liberal point of view.

Pay slave labor 'because white people don't do that shit'.

you're the problem.

and can't even see it.

sooo you're for raising the minimum wage and paying field workers a living wage?
heavily penalizing companies' caught using undocumented workers instead of wasting money on individual laborers?

Back