Kurayami memorial

kura could hijack any thread

i do admit that that part of it got annoying, but it wasn't kura's fault, it was the idiots he shat on that ruined the threads

im not going to waste the time to look up a thread that had posts that started getting into a decent discussion, only to have a poster called out for something and it denegrate into mudslinging.

and kura wasnt the only one, just seems like that type of activity has settled a bit since then.

Kura was a good guy if I remember correctly. What ever happend to him? Was he nexted by the TW Stalkers(tm)?

he was nexted

ppl released his name/adress/number and other personal info without his consent.

and considering the amount of retards that hate him (because he pointed out their retardation on a constant basis), he was probably justified in being unsettled with this

im not going to waste the time to look up a thread that had posts that started getting into a decent discussion, only to have a poster called out for something and it denegrate into mudslinging.

and kura wasnt the only one, just seems like that type of activity has settled a bit since then.

the only threads that have ever had a decent discussion were started by fancy cat and ended with "eve's tits"

eve's tits are the armageddon

kurayami was a great tribalwar poster

i honestly cant believe anyone even comes here anymore now that he is gone

i think it is just a habit at this point

I'm pretty sure he'll be back once nobody has made a thread about him for 3 months straight.

So I guess he's gone for good.

kura could hijack any thread

i do admit that that part of it got annoying, but it wasn't kura's fault, it was the idiots he shat on that ruined the threads

that mother fucker would never get off my case... its like he stalked me and had to post RIGHT AFTER me about everything i said... it was flattering

Back