Why does TseTse lie about his life?

I just want to say that I support this thread, although it will probably result in a large volume of poorly made homoerotic kurachops from TseTse.

imgad

tsetse and durayami are idiots on a different scale. One tries to make everyone think he is studied and has the answers, the other is just , well an attention craved douche.

50 point question if you can see who I'm talking about

Doctorate.
Being black.
Doing "real policy shit" in government despite playing WoW 18 hours a day and copy/pasting political blogs for the other six.
Etc.

It's one thing to have a schtick like Animo and blatantly lie about yourself in an attempt to anger virginal nerds.

It's another thing entirely to seriously lie about your life in an attempt to convince a video game forum that you are somebody that you aren't. And to then mysteriously vanish whenever anybody questions you about it or raises a valid point.

What type of psychosis does Tribalwar feel that this behavior indicates?

Discuss.

:rofl:

did anyone else fucking bust up laughing out loud when they read this?

Who is this thread about again? :lol:

Doctorate.
Being black.
Doing "real policy shit" in government despite playing WoW 18 hours a day and copy/pasting political blogs for the other six.
Etc.

It's one thing to have a schtick like Animo and blatantly lie about yourself in an attempt to anger virginal nerds.

It's another thing entirely to seriously lie about your life in an attempt to convince a video game forum that you are somebody that you aren't. And to then mysteriously vanish whenever anybody questions you about it or raises a valid point.

What type of psychosis does Tribalwar feel that this behavior indicates?

Discuss.
You

Back