SWTOR Active Subscriber Numbers finally revealed by Shopper47 - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Star Wars: The Old Republic
Reload this Page SWTOR Active Subscriber Numbers finally revealed
Page 2 of 2
Brontez
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
21 - 02-14-2012, 22:17
What the **** does BM stand for?

Sponsored Links
KI
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 02-14-2012, 22:48
Started trying the raids and hardmode 5s, pretty much "been there done that" for me since playing WoW for 7 years. I'll probably unsub. The thing that bothers me is that there are some cool story lines I'd like to explore (example: trying the sniper as an alt and the story is pretty awesome after playing a sorc to completion) but one linear freaking path to 50 blows my mind. There are planets that bore me to tears, and just thinking about doing them again makes me not want to play it. Why couldn't they offer several paths.. oh i know, they spent so much money on adding voice overs to the simplist of quests.

Oh well, maybe I'm just tired of the current mmo cycle, but I'll be unsubbing.. hopefully Diablo 3 gets released soon

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
23 - 02-15-2012, 11:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brontez View Post
What the **** does BM stand for?
In TOR speak, that's Battlemaster, or Valor Rank 60.

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
24 - 02-15-2012, 20:38
The current pvp situation is pretty bad imo. BM gear isn't that much better then the Champion gear and it isn't even garunteed. What kind of crap is it that you grind to 60 then you have to count on chance to get your gear? Total crap. The current medal system is total garbage as well.

Harlequin_Jester
VeteranX
Old
25 - 02-17-2012, 19:35
The pvp is pretty bland. Sad that I've realized now that Rift was a better game in every respect. The only thing SWTOR has going is that SW part of the title.

Maybe if I hadn't picked the single most boring class and story in the game I'd think differently (Shadow).

Dark Metamorphosis
Veteran
Old
26 - 02-21-2012, 14:37
Shadow is pretty boring unfortunately, but trooper is pretty fun!

MountainDewMike
VeteranX
Old
27 - 02-21-2012, 14:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin_Jester View Post
The pvp is pretty bland. Sad that I've realized now that Rift was a better game in every respect. The only thing SWTOR has going is that SW part of the title.

Maybe if I hadn't picked the single most boring class and story in the game I'd think differently (Shadow).
Sad but true.

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
28 - 02-21-2012, 14:53
Shadow is perhaps one of the most fun classes to play. Change it up to tank sometime. If you're standing there doing shadow strike, you're doing it wrong. Otherwise, Inf has always been fun to play, multiple types of damages, abilties that flow well, solid burst damage, lots of utilities too.

$tarlight
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 02-22-2012, 09:48
shadow is fun to play as dren said. So many tools to use. I was not as happy with the story as some of the other classes. Granted my shadow tank is only 41 but its still a lot of fun and at this point.

I love when some imp jumps me when i'm leveling and then he realizes that he cant win so then he tries to run and just gets rolled up. I have had them try and focus down my companion and that doesn't work because hes in about all orange gear. I don't think i have had a fight where i have been jumped that i ever got close to losing. Only time i died in open world pvp was when i was jumped 2v1 with 2 companions on me and i still killed one and almost got the other. i had to hunt them both down after that and make things right.

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Star Wars: The Old Republic
Reload this Page SWTOR Active Subscriber Numbers finally revealed

Social Website Bullshit