EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief... by SINep - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief...
Page 1 of 2
SINep
VeteranXX
Old
1 - 10-13-2018, 21:53
EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief - BBC News

Quote:
EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief
By Brian Wheeler Political reporter, BBC News

The EU should "do its best to undermine" the "homogeneity" of its member states, the UN's special representative for migration has said.

Peter Sutherland told peers the future prosperity of many EU states depended on them becoming multicultural.

He also suggested the UK government's immigration policy had no basis in international law.

He was being quizzed by the Lords EU home affairs sub-committee which is investigating global migration.

Mr Sutherland, who is non-executive chairman of Goldman Sachs International and a former chairman of oil giant BP, heads the Global Forum on Migration and Development , which brings together representatives of 160 nations to share policy ideas.

He told the House of Lords committee migration was a "crucial dynamic for economic growth" in some EU nations "however difficult it may be to explain this to the citizens of those states".
Worried about an aging population and no one to replace it?

How about incentivize having children with major tax breaks, and remove the social stigma of stay-at-home parents. Not import low skilled workers who are highly incompatible with western civilization en masse. Essentially giving away your countries away, and starting the death march of your people and cultures.

:cough:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
:cough:

Sponsored Links
Hologram
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 10-13-2018, 23:05
what else did u expect coming from the UN?

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
3 - 10-14-2018, 02:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram View Post
what else did u expect coming from the UN?
They've been planning this **** for decades.
They just had to season the meat first before putting it on the grill.

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
4 - 10-14-2018, 03:30
Well yeah, that's exactly what they've been working towards.

Kalergi plan

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 10-14-2018, 13:29
If it is white, it ain't Right! #whitelivesdontmatter #makeemdark

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 10-14-2018, 13:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash View Post

Kalergi plan
Was just going to post this.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 10-14-2018, 15:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash View Post

Kalergi plan
be a good frog and ignore the water warming up

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 10-14-2018, 17:13
1926, they sure do know how to play the long game.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
9 - 10-14-2018, 17:19
we dont do a great job with incentivizing kids and stay at home people either bro

oh this is also 6 years old...gg?

seriously how did you stumble across something from 2012?

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 10-15-2018, 20:04
Time travel yo.
Time travel.

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 10-20-2018, 09:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBn1xi-hHpg

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 10-20-2018, 09:48
i read a recent quote somewhere with a gist of "make germany multicultural so fascism will never rise"

does anyone have the source for this?

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 10-20-2018, 09:56
People try to turn stuff like this into race/culture/religion/etc. but it's almost always really about money. Gotta get that cheap slave labor somehow.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
14 - 10-20-2018, 12:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bughead View Post
People try to turn stuff like this into race/culture/religion/etc. but it's almost always really about money. Gotta get that cheap slave labor somehow.
It's not slave labour, its about increasing the low iq population and giving them credit.

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 10-20-2018, 13:22
I always enjoyed how the EU talks about diversity is strength yet dismantled (with the UN) the truest multicultural society in Europe - Yugoslavia.

I just saw an op-ed on the guardian from a kosovar about how changing lands and doing population swaps is equivalent to genocide. Well then what the **** are Muslim ghettos in Gothenburg that have their own De facto rule of law? Wait you can't genocide white people nvm.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
16 - 10-20-2018, 13:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban_Villa View Post
I always enjoyed how the EU talks about diversity is strength yet dismantled (with the UN) the truest multicultural society in Europe - Yugoslavia.

I just saw an op-ed on the guardian from a kosovar about how changing lands and doing population swaps is equivalent to genocide. Well then what the **** are Muslim ghettos in Gothenburg that have their own De facto rule of law? Wait you can't genocide white people nvm.
Bingo

I am just so proud that everyone in this thread, except clu, because he is still a mumbling low iq idiot, gets the point of this game now

fully and unequivocally understands what the real objective is

not just for the USA, the Western world, but everywhere this game has already been played and is still being performed.

Some interesting, but not so surprising, election results.....

A multi-ethnic democracy is inherently divided

so when they say that diversity is our strength.....certain people mean that an inherently divided people are easier to exploit and take advantage of. easier to sow the seeds of division and disdain. and i can only think of one group who has made a life long legacy out of that.......

who has been kicked out of 100+ nations in past 100+ years

for those who still can't grasp that demographic

think about who rules over this area perhaps

still don't have it figured out

vs.

then u must be either be a clu or epidemic

we must not be "speaking" their language

Last edited by Captain Tele; 10-20-2018 at 13:51..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
17 - 10-20-2018, 13:52

jew don't say......jew don't say

but I'm not being paid to listen clu says

this is so basic it hurts.....every country East of Hungary and Poland has long had it figured out

it is measurably inside their DNA to know this basic lesson

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
18 - 10-20-2018, 14:18
O boi you're bringing singapore into it. Singapore and Malaysian history is mandatory reading for anyone looking at multiethnic societies. Didn't expect that today. Was very eye opening learning a year ago about their independence struggles, which groups were on ehich side, how the old school Chinese coolie emigre community played into it, etc.

It's totally possible for multiethnic societies to emerge. **** Germans *****es about them being burdened by being "shackled" with the Bavarians during the Franco Prussian war. If groups have a history similar to each other and convenient trade routes a merging can occur. Obviously Bavarians are firmly Germans today and are at most on a plane akin to Texans in the USA now - a bit different but no one thinks they're a seperate ethnicity.

Forcing people who don't have a common interest together is like me as a 7 year old grabbing both my cats who hated each other and forcing them to chill with me. Yeah I got ****ing scratched shocker.

You're right on the money per usual that divided we fall due to them. That's why I've never had an issue with black America- they're the original Petri dish for social experimentation by them. Nationalism is the strongest counter to the social divisions being forced upon us by the intelligentsia and why they hate the right wing so much, as the common thread is nationalism whether evangelical, libertarian, authoritarian, etc. Unite the right is the scariest thing for then as that's the end of globalism

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
19 - 10-20-2018, 14:18
some people might say i still don't get what u mean CPT TELE......tell me more

I mean we all get it

but do we REALLY GET IT?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
20 - 10-20-2018, 14:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban_Villa View Post
O boi you're bringing singapore into it. Singapore and Malaysian history is mandatory reading for anyone looking at multiethnic societies. Didn't expect that today.

It's totally possible for multiethnic societies to emerge. **** Germans *****es about them being burdened by being "shackled" with the Bavarians during the Franco Prussian war. If groups have a history similar to each other and convenient trade routes a merging can occur. Obviously Bavarians are firmly Germans today and are at most on a plane akin to Texans in the USA now - a bit different but no one thinks they're a seperate ethnicity.

Forcing people who don't have a common interest together is like me as a 7 year old grabbing both my cats who hated each other and forcing them to chill with me. Yeah I got ****ing scratched shocker.

You're right on the money per usual that divided we fall due to them. That's why I've never had an issue with black America- they're the original Petri dish for social experimentation by them. Nationalism is the strongest counter to the social divisions being forced upon us by the intelligentsia and why they hate the right wing so much, as the common thread is nationalism whether evangelical, libertarian, authoritarian, etc. Unite the right is the scariest thing for then as that's the end of globalism
it sure is......

and as much **** as I talk I don't care about skin color

I hate more white people than I could all other races combined......possibly because I know so many more white people but I digress. it is what is in your head that counts with me. that is where i find my alliance and common cause.

I see it as normies vs. commies. there is no helping a commie at this point but to put them in camps or deport them.

if you think you can openly justify theft, justify extortion, justify murder, ANY MEANS NECESSARY BULL**** purely because you make up a majority then you are my enemy in my mind.

we are about to see a re-enlightenment period on this concept i am afraid t say

not even a USA wee.......I mean globally

with La Destra leading the pack

Bolsonaro following quick behind him with the Pinochet helicopters

the boots are coming and I wish it didn't have to be this way (again and again)

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief...

Social Website Bullshit