[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

44235385_472903559865086_4340083457838284800_n.jpg

:rofl:

6nak76klgls11.png

NPC strikes again

I hope we find out this is being put out by someone who supports President Donald Trump as a troll.

We can start thinking of all kinds of outrageous things for them to do and wear.

March on Washington dressed as lawyers to support avenatti.

Curiously he asked... is there any reason why I should care about this reporter?

Jamal Khashoggi's killing took seven minutes, Turkish source tells MEE

Middle East Eye publishes first details of audio tape acquired by Turkish investigators probing what happened to Saudi journalist

It took seven minutes for Jamal Khashoggi to die, a Turkish source who has listened in full to an audio recording of the Saudi journalist's last moments told Middle East Eye.

Khashoggi was dragged from the Consul General’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and onto the table of his study next door, the Turkish source said.

Horrendous screams were then heard by a witness downstairs, the source said.

"The consul himself was taken out of the room. There was no attempt to interrogate him. They had come to kill him,” the source told MEE.

The screaming stopped when Khashoggi - who was last seen entering the Saudi consulate on 2 October - was injected with an as yet unknown substance.

Salah Muhammad al-Tubaigy, who has been identified as the head of forensic evidence in the Saudi general security department, was one of the 15-member squad who arrived in Ankara earlier that day on a private jet.

Tubaigy began to cut Khashoggi’s body up on a table in the study while he was still alive, the Turkish source said.

The killing took seven minutes, the source said.

As he started to dismember the body, Tubaigy put on earphones and listened to music. He advised other members of the squad to do the same.

“When I do this job, I listen to music. You should do [that] too,” Tubaigy was recorded as saying, the source told MEE.

A three-minute version of the audio tape has been given to Turkish newspaper Sabah, but they have yet to release it.
[.....]

Ok, if true, that is a fucked up way to die.

Lindsey Graham says he will 'sanction the hell' out of Saudi over Khashoggi

US Senator Lindsey Graham has blamed the Saudi crown prince for the murder of US-based Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi and said that he is “going to sanction the hell out Saudi Arabia” during a TV appearance on Tuesday morning.

Graham’s comments on the 'Fox and Friends' show - which US President Trump is known to watch avidly - came hours after reports emerged that the Saudi government plans to admit that Khashoggi was killed after he entered the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on 2 October.

Sources have cautioned that the report is still being prepared and could change, and may conclude that the operation was carried out without clearance of the Saudi leadership, or carried out by an incompetent intelligence official.

But the admission itself would mark a stark reversal from earlier statements by Saudi officials who have strongly denied any involvement in his disappearance, and has already set off US politicians on both sides of the aisle who have been outspoken about the case.

Representative Gerry Connolly, a Democrat in whose northern Virginia district Khashoggi has been living, told Middle East Eye on Tuesday morning, in light of the overnight revelations, that "all options, including punitive sanctions, must be considered by the Trump administration".

"The United States cannot stand idly by, irrespective of our longstanding relationship with Saudi Arabia, and allow what happened to Mr Khashoggi to occur with impunity," he said.

Back on Fox, Graham said that nothing could happen in Saudi Arabia without the crown prince, Mohammed bin Salman - commonly referred to as MBS - knowing about it.

"This guy is a wrecking ball. He had this guy murdered in a consulate in Turkey and to expect me to ignore it, I feel used and abused. I was on the [Senate] floor every time defending Saudi Arabia because they were a good ally."
[.....]
This is pretty fucked up.

$10 a gal gas, here we come. :lol:

saudi arabia does this shit all the time

the only reason we care this time is because the US wants to cut ties or at least force the saudis to do the right thing

the investigation isnt going to come up with shit which is what they want

Back