Post Screens of your Newest config v2.0...

Took a bit to find them Mr. Lemon, but here you go.

Config Screenshot:
alphaconfigpreview.jpg

Download to Huds in PNG format.
T1.AlphaHuds_.zip - FileSmelt File and Image Hosting

is that a joke site

if so nice 1

Lol, no it isn't.

Anyway recent update with the 1.40 config. Almost done with the CTF/Team Scripts. Shouldn't be much longer. Also i'm working on new custom Disc/Grenade/Plasma/CG Sparks and a few Texture to release with the config.

sshot0002.jpg

I'm currently having issues making the chat box transparent and moving the text box that appears when you press T/Y to start typing. Anyone have any ideas on this?

I'm currently having issues making the chat box transparent and moving the text box that appears when you press T/Y to start typing. Anyone have any ideas on this?

Can't be done the easy way ... but ScriptGL comes with all required things to make it happen (custom chat + hide original chat/input + custom chat input) , if that's even an option.

Well it doesn't matter to me how it gets done, just looks crappy atm. If you have time grey hit me up on irc hackington/thecomm today.

Well it doesn't matter to me how it gets done, just looks crappy atm. If you have time grey hit me up on irc hackington/thecomm today.

There's a chathud in the scriptgl download package, that should do a very good job as a first template.

And no, if you want to find me on irc move your ass on quakenet.

you basicly need (pseudocode)
Code:
//stop default input
$ScriptGL::ChatHud::ShowInput = false;

//"would" it be visible?
if($ScriptGL::ChatHUD::InputVisible)
{
%text = ScriptGL::ChatHUD::getInput();
   if($pref::msgChannel == 0)
      glColor4f( 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0 );
   else
      glColor4f( 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 1.0 );

//render input field somewhere
}

Well i got the chat transparent, not to align CTF Hud to my Gui and a way to move the text box that appears to type a message into.

sshot0017.jpg

Getting time to finish up my last few projects and release this...

P.S. Yes thats FoV 130. I was messing around with some things lol. It really really speeds up the game.

Last edited:
Back