function Drop::Blaster::AutoHealth()
	before nextWeapon {

if ( $Health < 70 )
		use("Repair Kit");

drop(Blaster);
}

OH YEAH LEMON
Code:
function Drop::Blaster::AutoHealth::ChangeChannel()
	before nextWeapon {

if ( $Health < 70 )
		use("Repair Kit");

drop(Blaster);
	change(Channel);
}

Dank you. I liked the laughting's strkx grenades, where can I find them?

i think i've seen them somewhere...

hmmm....

grenon.png

the bypass requires a verification code I'm sure that NoFix has no problems controlling it. let alone nuking anyone who might have released it.

teamhud.png

by mavs request, a simple little 1.40 teamhud (for ppl who don't like to hit 'tab' to see how many players are on each team?)

pictured with my itemhud for size reference

i put a '1' at the start of the filename of the script so that it'll sit on top of any huds you might already have (fyi just in case someone looks and goes 'why is it called 1teamhud.acs.cs?')

teamhud

p.s. wheres the scriptgl at?

edit: integrated it into the ItemHUD code, here's the new ItemHUD with the black ring, new icons and teamhud. ItemHUD.V2

quick comparison of the old and new one (new one still contains the red ring and old icons renamed)
itemhuds.png

Last edited:
Can you make it so that it doesn't have that ring or at least move it inward more so that N,S,E, and W don't have that ring going through them? Hasn't really bothered me cause I dont really look at it too much but i do find myself confusing north with west sometimes on maps I'm not familair with.

or you could just resize your radar hud.......................................................................................................................................................................

groove, could you please post your install? i can host if you want...

i can't get my minimap to be inside the circle... its still a huge square and it looks like shit

Back