An updated code.lasthope.cs

I don't think 65DAC0 will be useful. I will try shifting around some but
probably no joy.

there are a ton of possible checks.

NoFix: i wanted to have the possibility of keeping track over it (since i never wanted to have it spread), so i never added full support for .data nor 0x5E317B. its funny to see that you are trying to arguing about the bypass, i guess i cant take you serious, go troll someone else... i see you in the hospital, flaming the doctor "this aint no bypass!".

Last edited:
Wait, how am I arguing? Either it's a bypass, or it isn't. If it's a bypass, what you posted wouldn't matter. That's not arguing, that's a simple fact.

If you wanted to keep track, add a remote. That's not the case, though, is it ... :rofl:

LH extra nofixette emjay vft 136736218
LH extra nofixette emjay dll1 1045767809
LH extra nofixette emjay dll5 71037112

pls dont try the dll, its utter crap, not complete and is very very old. if youre really interested in how the new stuff works just join irc. #shithole

Well I think there will be additional delays. I've had a bad day or two.
I had to take a few peeps off THE LIST because of foolish errors on my part.
In my defense I can only plead:

lasthope test regime i.e., THE PAIN

whitelist =
(1.30 or 1.31fox) *
(software mode or not software mode) *
(windowed mode or full screen mode) *
(vista exe or not vista exe) *
(vista mem.dll or not vista mem.dll) *
(democam or not democam) *
(emjay widescreen or not emjay widescreen) *
(happyjump or not happyjump) *
(1.35 mem.dll or beta 1.35 mem.dll or not 1.35 mem.dll) *
(hudbot 3.0n or hudbot 3.0pq or hudbot 4.2 or hudbot 4.3 or hudbot 5.13 or
hudbot 5.14 or hudbot 5.15 or hudbot 5.16 or hudbot 5.17 or hudbot 5.18 or
beta hudbot or not hudbot)

Who is the nerdvirgin now bitches? Do you know where THE BAR is?

And amongst this noise background we have to pull out those little gems that
give clear signal of evil. It is always with a deep sense of loss when I
realize that NoFiX or emjay have penetrating my thinking and are evading
another gem.

The latest loss to the ages is the discovery by emjay of the UT test aka
Ultimate Test aka Uninitialized Text (segment) test. More worser is the
public disclosure of this and NoFiX becoming aware of it. THE LOSS.

whitelist =
(1.30 or 1.31fox) *
(software mode or not software mode) *
(windowed mode or full screen mode) *
(vista exe or not vista exe) *
(vista mem.dll or not vista mem.dll) *
(democam or not democam) *
(emjay widescreen or not emjay widescreen) *
(happyjump or not happyjump) *
(1.35 mem.dll or beta 1.35 mem.dll or not 1.35 mem.dll) *
(hudbot 3.0n or hudbot 3.0pq or hudbot 4.2 or hudbot 4.3 or hudbot 5.13 or
hudbot 5.14 or hudbot 5.15 or hudbot 5.16 or hudbot 5.17 or hudbot 5.18 or
beta hudbot or not hudbot)

don't forget about the Fox-Vista

lemon its not really like troc, isnt troc just some hacked garbage mem.dll? i dont know... anyway it doesnt matter because there arent as many user of my stuff as bugs assumed. many of his hits were not clear, so wait for the list. there will be a accurate list soon (i guess :) )

don't forget about the Fox-Vista

lemon its not really like troc, isnt troc just some hacked garbage mem.dll? i dont know... anyway it doesnt matter because there arent as many user of my stuff as bugs assumed. many of his hits were not clear, so wait for the list. there will be a accurate list soon (i guess :) )

never said yours was
there were numerous variants before you came along

bugs, you know i log everything. i just haven't bothered to cross reference with the lasthope exe lately. anyways, i would've noticed your recent additions soon enough.

that said, i recently overhauled the resource bypass, now i'm working on a new & improved memory bypass.

For the record, I don't mind interpolate. It's the secrecy, and the selective distribution that makes me buggy. I say polatez for all! Level the playing field u terping nignog whores!

Reducing cg damage to 65% is really the only thing that ever needed to be done, but that surely wouldn't satisfy the lpb's whom already have the upper hand, hence, LastHope.

the thing is everyone is a lpb now
I don't think interpolate is all that bad anymore; with people pinging 2 ticks of the tribes clock I don't think it's a huge advantage
predict forward time might be a bit worse but its much more deceiving

I agree with Milk-Man. Banning IP, a regular game setting, was only a good idea while it was known by the secret club(it's been out of the box for 6+ years now). The server settings should've been updated long ago in various ways to compensate for better internet and better players.. it's not a very balanced game anymore. I tried a bit on Soa, but as you said the whiners eventually won.

bugs_, first I applaud your great efforts, but why are you wasting time patching out a never ending flood of clientside crap when you could make a serverside proxy for everything? You're obviously talented and this is bad resource management. :)

I'd never had asked Andrew to help me out with this clientside "complement"(which is all it can ever be) to begin with if I had known what a silly circus it'd turn into..

Last edited:
why are you wasting time patching out a never ending flood of clientside crap when you could make a serverside proxy for everything? You're obviously talented and this is bad resource management. :)

Well two reasons. I need to take breaks from the unhappymod work when I get stuck.
Second with the various tests I put in for emjay's poop I netted some other fish so I
get sidetracked with interesting discoveries. "Oh look at that!"

I'm very much agreeing that client side is a dead end and that server side
adjustments are the only way to go. Unhappymod (if I can address the artistic
issues) is the server side end of wallhackery.

Then we can look at better management of the ghost positions on the clients.
With "reverse polate" I can already make compensations for a client's interpolate
and pft settings so I do think a server side elimination of ip/pft advantage is within
reach.

Then we can look at better management of the ghost positions on the clients.
With "reverse polate" I can already make compensations for a client's interpolate
and pft settings so I do think a server side elimination of ip/pft advantage is within
reach.

Do you mean that interpolate/pft will be a function of ping of some sort? I think it's only fair that players with higher ping get some form of compensation.

Either that, or allow everyone to fully interpolate/pft (since they really are just client settings) and reduce cg damage by a small amount. In the end the chaingun was what was too strong, not the network settings. The only issue with interpolate being "unfair" is that only a select few get to actually use it. Other than that people with low ping don't want to lose their advantage!

Do you mean that interpolate/pft will be a function of ping of some sort? I think it's only fair that players with higher ping get some form of compensation.

Either that, or allow everyone to fully interpolate/pft (since they really are just client settings) and reduce cg damage by a small amount. In the end the chaingun was what was too strong, not the network settings. The only issue with interpolate being "unfair" is that only a select few get to actually use it. Other than that people with low ping don't want to lose their advantage!

hey thanks for re-wording what I said

Back