Lets see those Configs boys!

Disc skin that I'm working on. Whats your opinions?

sshot0079.jpg

Mattack said:
config.jpg

I'm sponsored by Bad_Billy. If only I could get those cool little cube things for friend / enemy flag status in there now ... :p

im haveing the same problem, with the cube things... can soem one link me to png's for the weapons icons that arent included in bad billy's wepaonhud, like the disc, sniper, elf.... ect also haveing problems with his rd/dx dark skies dont wanna show up same with my weapon icons unless i use hudbot .3q but then all my huds turn white :huh:

i got the cube things, i dled andrews full config, but im still haveing the problem with bad billys skies not working, his weapon hud only works with hudbot .3q and thats the only ver my huds dont work in they turn white... anyone know how to fix any of these probs?

I'm using Andrew's 15k config, with FSB-AO's flaghud, and Bad_Billy's skies & skins. I'm running them with hudbot version 0.3p -- because it seems like this latest hudbot release is more for arena players. :shrug:

image1.jpg

The only problems / concerns I've been having are the lack of backgrounds since I replaced Tribes default .ppl's with Billys.

image2.jpg

My shit is default on top of default, simplicity for style, and more for functionality than showboating.

tribestech1.jpg

The hud's are actually two layers: The glare, and the hud. The glare is an overlay, and the hud is an underlay, so as the text moves up, it is uncovered from the glare. Pretty cool effect :D I tried to make it have the effect a computer screen would have. Bleh.

I'll stop being lazy one of these days and get these on the net.

Last edited:
Scuzzle said:
both dimensions (width and height) of your PNG have to be a power of 2.

the are they work with hudbot .3j & .3n but not .3q, and bad billys weapon icons only work with .3q havent tired any others yet... btw anyone got a link to the weapons that are missing offa bad billys weapon hud like disc blaster and what not

[meph]DooM! said:
mattack:

you can use evitas patchergui to get a transparent chathud instead of using the .ppl (wont affect any other huds/lasthope safe)

http://scripts.tribalwar.com/evita/t1/tools/patchergui.zip

edit: oh gay, youre using ao's ctfhud.. im not sure how to get rid of the frame on his. you should switch to my konfig so you can create hud's w/o frames :p

Yeah I forgot about the patcher gui when i redid my config. Like you said though the only thing that wasn't affected was AO's flaghud. Any ideas?

image3.jpg

SCSI, why does your RadarHUD look different? Is it just how things look with the new version of HudBot or are you using different image files for your maps?

They are the defaults. The only thing I changed is I took off the Ease/South/West tickmarks, and created my own North image.

Mattack said:
Like you said though the only thing that wasn't affected was AO's flaghud. Any ideas?

go into ctfhud.acs.cs and look for the line

Code:
HUD::New::Shaded("CtfHUD::Container", 5, 60, 175, 40, CtfHUD::Wake, CtfHUD::Sleep);

should be one of the fist couple lines and remove ::Shaded so it looks like

Code:
HUD::New("CtfHUD::Container", 5, 60, 175, 40, CtfHUD::Wake, CtfHUD::Sleep);
);

Any one know how to remove the radarhud and switch it back to the compass without changeing hudbot vers?

looked though the 15k, couldnt find out how to take the shaded part of the ctf away, then again im not much of a scripter

Back