T1 with better graphics?

posr said:
As always, its so great hearing from you isuk. Wish you would drop by more often. I know you get your kicks by coming after me. Also way to go smurfing as me lately. Also using sads that dont belong to you. I think thats you anyways.

Well take care BRO ! :kiss:

HAHAHAHA

Don't lie you have gone crazy with your admin lately. I see you always threatening to do global bans to people on all lasthope servers. Not just to me but to other people as well. You stood on the stand on HB and BBed my route on accident(because he is a newbie and cant play for shit). I then proceeded to TK your newbie ass and you threatened to ban me. Maybe you are acting a little to nazi posr.

PS: What exactly did you do in the creation of lasthope I have a feeling Andrew did 99% of the work and you started 30 threads on TWL/TW asking for anticheats and spamming your usual worthless nonsense.

nothing here surprises me. give people with no lives a little power over their world(aka internet game), and they have a titty and act up when things don't go thier way.

you snooped through my server and I know it I have logs I said it was retarded in the first place that you insisted that you install lasthope yourself uploading files to my own server? you might as well have dcc'd me but thats ok you collected yourself some iplogs and passwords

Deceptikon said:
you snooped through my server and I know it I have logs I said it was retarded in the first place that you insisted that you install lasthope yourself uploading files to my own server? you might as well have dcc'd me but thats ok you collected yourself some iplogs and passwords

And which is your server ??? Your full of it the same as isuk. And you wonder why you got kicked/banned isuk. You dont tk people for accidently BB you or anything else. That would make you an asshat. Do I tk or ban those that TK me with flag, nope. Crap happens, I deal with it. But you deal with it in a manner thats unbecoming.

Last edited:
windexy said:
PS: What exactly did you do in the creation of lasthope I have a feeling Andrew did 99% of the work and you started 30 threads on TWL/TW asking for anticheats and spamming your usual worthless nonsense.

The only thing ive done is asked, or upload to servers that wanted lasthope that were pretty heavily played on. Let me be more clear. I uploaded to the non 5150, heaven/hell, rosco, and I think shifter now servers out there. All the others were done by their admins. And why you hate me so much ISUK. I didnt ban you, but you still blame me for you ban on our server. LoL. The ignorance is ever abundant in you. One day you might "crosses fingers and hopes" grow out of it. I doubt it, but oh well.

Love how you get your little power trips by personal attacks man.

SarcaStick said:
nothing here surprises me. give people with no lives a little power over their world(aka internet game), and they have a titty and act up when things don't go thier way.
I see you've met PacoStick..

burn

<posr> well andrew wants to keep code private, so ive been uploading it to servers, do you have any problems with that ??? if so, I will just pm andrew to see what he wants
<posr> just trying to follow his rules tho
<Deceptikon> well
<Deceptikon> you know I have full access to the server anyways?
<posr> nope
<posr> did know
<Deceptikon> you can if you want
<posr> k, ip, info

I then watched you through vnc download the passwords and iplogs, I didn't care either way but somebody asked why posr has a sad to every lasthope server and I gave an educated anwser. :shrug:

Deceptikon said:
I then watched you through vnc download the passwords and iplogs, I didn't care either way but somebody asked why posr has a sad to every lasthope server and I gave an educated anwser. :shrug:

And your still full of shit on the ip logs and the passwords. If your server isnt on the twl list, then I didnt upload to your server and you have no claim.

Thanks.

Bye Bye.

btw clients interpolate is forced to change back to 64 every 10+ seconds... you simple schedule a little function to change it every 7 or so back to zero... surpirse.... interpolate.

SideSlash said:
stop hacking
learn to chain without interpolate.. it's really not that hard.
but that would require these losers to actually put some effort into playing the game, which would obviously not be any fun at all :rolleyes:

how you been SS? :)

random said:
I see you've met PacoStick..

burn
awe, ur pussy still sandy?

maybe you'll get over your 'cool' internet self soon enough.
real life awaits.

seems to me all you knw how to do is
BlahBlah.gif

you can't keep up with insults, so quit, becuz you were never ahead to begin with.

Back