Tribes 1/2 Guis...[Post em here]

windexy said:
sshot0103.jpg

havent changed mine in long time
:eek: link to packhud

Shinigami said:
I love it when people make no real code or significant gui changes to a config someone else made and link it to dl.

If you are referring to me, then yes. I have not made any HUGE changes to GUI or HUD. I only took a combination of scripts and gave it the look and functionality that I wanted. So what! It works, it's simplistic and gives a larger range of viewable screen. It's has pretty much every function you could want and customizable through Tribes. The GUI may not be SUPER unique, but the combination of scripts and skins is.

I also took some of the HUDS that I wanted and changed Icons and some minor functions not seen through the GUI. I didn't say I created Tribes! Duh!

BU]^[NY said:
If you are referring to me, then yes. I have not made any HUGE changes to GUI or HUD. I only took a combination of scripts and gave it the look and functionality that I wanted. So what! It works, it's simplistic and gives a larger range of viewable screen. It's has pretty much every function you could want and customizable through Tribes. The GUI may not be SUPER unique, but the combination of scripts and skins is.

I also took some of the HUDS that I wanted and changed Icons and some minor functions not seen through the GUI. I didn't say I created Tribes! Duh!

Then perhaps you should give credit to the people who DID do the work.

Siward said:
Then perhaps you should give credit to the people who DID do the work.

Ok...GJ Bunny! No ones seeking credit here. Too many people to thank besides myself, but if this makes you happy, then!

Thanks to : Presto, AO, Vektor, BigBunny, Cowboy, Crunchy, Andrew! Umm no Zodd stuff, but thanks anyways.

Geesh!

BU]^[NY said:
Ok...GJ Bunny! No ones seeking credit here. Too many people to thank besides myself, but if this makes you happy, then!

Thanks to : Presto, AO, Vektor, BigBunny, Cowboy, Crunchy, Andrew! Umm no Zodd stuff, but thanks anyways.

Geesh!

You forgot to thank me. For making that disc skin that you completely ripped off. I think you fail to grasp the point of giving credit where credit is due. Anyone with half a brain can throw together a conglomeration of scripts and move some huds and call it a config and then link to download it. I used one of Tani's (very) old configs for a long time and changed quite a number of things about it in my day, but I sure as hell didn't claim I'd made it when I'd post it on a config thread.

Siward said:
You forgot to thank me. For making that disc skin that you completely ripped off. I think you fail to grasp the point of giving credit where credit is due. Anyone with half a brain can throw together a conglomeration of scripts and move some huds and call it a config and then link to download it. I used one of Tani's (very) old configs for a long time and changed quite a number of things about it in my day, but I sure as hell didn't claim I'd made it when I'd post it on a config thread.

Sure! Thanks for sucking the cock last night. You were almost as good as your girlfriend. Almost! I made that disc skin from scratch fagtard.

The indicators are default, so keep your clammy cock holster shut. Jesus, why bother with you fucking morons.

Back