Phantomstranger/KOS

I remember how it was like 2 bucks to play at Epcot Center. :( What bastards. Badass game though.

I'm feeling the 03 Temijin more:

tem747j_pic02.jpg
tem747j_pic01.jpg

Tem 747 alt config:
tem747h2_pic01.jpg

Bad GUY @!!:

747shadow_pic02.jpg
747shadow_pic01.jpg

Do you have any plans on finishing off project.gui Nik? My Tribes won't stop crashing (or any glide games), even after a format. (I also lost all the crap we were working on when HD shat itself)
I still think it's worth finishing though..

im finishing off the first one(with texturing and lods and stuff) and working on others at the same time when im not at school(which isnt much since im in a class 8 hours of the day, and 2 hours in transport to/from school =\

but yea, 4 days till i can actually work on them

ill post renders when my host isnt being screwy

notice
3 classes.... 1 more day of school left, then i will actually have a decent amount of time to spend on these :)

FSB-SPY said:
I remember how it was like 2 bucks to play at Epcot Center. :( What bastards. Badass game though.

I'm feeling the 03 Temijin more:

tem747j_pic02.jpg
tem747j_pic01.jpg

Bad GUY @!!:

747shadow_pic02.jpg
747shadow_pic01.jpg

these would be best with invisible models so it would actually look like that big thing stuck on his arm is actually what is shooting :p

KOS said:
these would be best with invisible models so it would actually look like that big thing stuck on his arm is actually what is shooting :p

not to offend anyone. but personaly I think those are the ugliest fucking paint jobs I have ever seen on a mech (or whatever).

looks like some lazy fucker didn't want to make panel lining so they just slopped some random ugly ass colors on it.

but I went to art school so what do I know? :rawr:

invisible weapon models that is :p

but yea, the paint job could use a *little* tweaking

oh and wewt software upgrade!

(just got c4d r8 with TONS of new funky kickass stuff in it... just wait to see what i come up with this time :browsmile )

Last edited:
im working on several at a time actually, im skinning them and adding LODs and stuff

(btw theres some funky stuff that happens when i export it to .3ds for max to use, i found a way around having the uvw-map erased during the export, ill explain in the email)

and since this is the first full day i have to work on them, at least one will be done by tonight :)

Last edited:
ok gundam models with a 500 poly limit look like ass :\

i guess ill pump up the poly count and just add lots of lods, cause damn(spent a long time on one and when i had it pretty much done i looked at it and....yea...)

Ok, plz reply to this. I have not read all 8 pages, so maybe it has been covered.

Are you two (KOS and PS) gonna make just THREE robot models like these with skins to use in Tribes 1? I would soooooo frickin use these!

If so, whats the eta?

Hrm.. yes when we will get to sample these kick ass new models :)

P.S Hints the requests to do these, and Evita's fetish with robotical stuff is quiet present in his sig heh.. ok.. hours of tribes coding makes your mind uh.. off.

Back