Phantomstranger/KOS

This is just for light, it's up to everyone else to find heavy/medium and better light models, we'll also need a matching female.

googling for veritech scout brought up some stupid action figure, so I'll wait for Shinigami to post pics.

Some of them look pretty cool (woot, remote linking worked, i'll add to first page too):

s_gun_o02.gif

s_gun_z06.gif

s_gun_z07.gif

s_gun_z09.gif

s_gun_a01.gif

s_gun_a01_2.gif

s_gun_a06.gif

Who says Heavies need to look fat/slow? :p

R@ND0M said:
Some of them look pretty cool (woot, remote linking worked, i'll add to first page too):

s_gun_o02.gif

s_gun_z06.gif

s_gun_z07.gif

s_gun_z09.gif

s_gun_a01.gif

s_gun_a01_2.gif

s_gun_a06.gif

Who says Heavies need to look fat/slow? :p

i wanted to quote you becuz i like these probably as much as you do :)

If I get goatse'd by the host of those pics, I'm taking u down w/ me..

These ones look like they'd make pretty cool Heavies:

gundam.jpg

gundam.jpg

Anyone know the story of Gundam, or what exactly they do? :p
You could make a tight game w/ the Tribes engine and some of these things..

R@ND0M said:
Anyone know the story of Gundam, or what exactly they do? :p
You could make a tight game w/ the Tribes engine and some of these things..

It's different per universe (Gundam is like the Star Trek of Japan), but they're pretty much your typical mecha.

yeah any of these would rule, even just for a change of pace. thing is, you replace one and you want the whole set. i know you're all just as greedy as i am.

loco what are them SS"s from, a game on pc or what?

as for the differnt classes/armours, perhaps having a gundam for hvy, perhaps xenapheon for light and some weird variation for medium. ad for female./ male separati0n, just do some stupid wing spikes or something :p

The screenies are simply 3d renders an artist did. In fact I am shamelessly just hot linking the pics from his site. Heh right click em and look at their properties and head to the home address of where they are hosted if you want to see more of his work. The guy is pretty amazing.

Edit: I have no idea what is all required to model an object to be put in Tribes but since the guy did use a 3d program to model the gundam would it be possible to just get the model he already did? Save all the modelers a lot of work? vgd just a thought.

{-o-} Loco said:
Edit: I have no idea what is all required to model an object to be put in Tribes but since the guy did use a 3d program to model the gundam would it be possible to just get the model he already did? Save all the modelers a lot of work? vgd just a thought.

I doubt he would give you the files needed. Hell if I made an amazing model I most likely would not share it...too easy for other people to edit one thing and claim as own.

Mr. Hated said:
why not? im sure lots of ppl said animating skies was impossible at first

Because both teams use the same models. I don't know what that has to do with animated skies, but you don't even know if they work clientside yet (which I doubt, being that it's still unreleased).

Back