Phantomstranger/KOS

back on the hitbox topic:

so, dont u have to be really careful with sizing as to ensure that ... these things dont become a "cheat"? as im sure many people will have a cry about their sore pussies being MAed

food for thought

you might wanna modify the thrust as well (lflame.dts i think it is)

heres what im doing for a UR mod

~UltraRaptor

ssteaser1.jpg

:bump: bdfkjhsd hsgkhfgewkfgyugfkygsd :bump: bdfkjhsd hsgkhfgewkfgyugfkygsd :bump: bdfkjhsd hsgkhfgewkfgyugfkygsd :bump: bdfkjhsd hsgkhfgewkfgyugfkygsd :bump: bdfkjhsd hsgkhfgewkfgyugfkygsd :bump: bdfkjhsd hsgkhfgewkfgyugfkygsd :bump: bdfkjhsd hsgkhfgewkfgyugfkygsd :bump: bdfkjhsd hsgkhfgewkfgyugfkygsd :bump: bdfkjhsd hsgkhfgewkfgyugfkygsd :bump: bdfkjhsd hsgkhfgewkfgyugfkygsd :bump: bdfkjhsd hsgkhfgewkfgyugfkygsd :bump: bdfkjhsd hsgkhfgewkfgyugfkygsd :bump: bdfkjhsd hsgkhfgewkfgyugfkygsd :bump: bdfkjhsd hsgkhfgewkfgyugfkygsd

yea so i get back to find out that my 5 year old pos mouse died on me (i figured it would go soon.... but dammit) so now im using a mouse from an old 486 that isnt really in "working order" it skips and misfires and other annoying shit, its kinda slowing me down atm but im getting a new mouse within the next few days so thatll help

and renders to come soon ;)

"next few days" ... but kama needs his model hit before then o_O

/me gets anxious and twitchy

*vgo said weeks isntead of days*

Last edited:
Back