Simo0wnz tribes video

it was your blunt way of pointing out that chronic is a fucking idiot that made me lol Acer, just so there is no confusion. I did not find what you said funny as in the context of you, but as in the context of how it was truly meant to be percieved.

oops, this is an old thread. well anyways i dl the movie, watched it.
it had some pretty good shots but most of the MAs are usuall shots i get daily, neways, i liked the sniping dude, u kick ass with laser rifle and with blaster
another thing were the BIG ass foe's/friendly skins. Too long that i didnt like again, also next time you make a movie try removing some of the huds, it makes it look dirty.
the music was a lil slow and boring, something with more and faster beats.
i remember the days when i played with 120 FOV, for a week i even played with 140, it was awesome, now i use 115.

Good job tho. waiting for the next ones (if u didnt already made others, can i have link to those :) )
im working on one myself, its gonna be the last one too becuz i hate to say this but Tribes = Dead,
ill be back in Vengeance to make more, no worries ;p

i remember the days when i played with 120 FOV, for a week i even played with 140, it was awesome, now i use 115.

how exactly were you playing with 140 fov when the max you can set it to is 120?

like disturbed? :rofl:

boschetaru said:
it had some pretty good shots but most of the MAs are usuall shots i get daily, neways, i liked the sniping dude, u kick ass with laser rifle and with blaster
another thing were the BIG ass foe's/friendly skins. Too long that i didnt like again, also next time you make a movie try removing some of the huds, it makes it look dirty.

Good job tho. waiting for the next ones (if u didnt already made others, can i have link to those :) )
im working on one myself, its gonna be the last one too becuz i hate to say this but Tribes = Dead,

u suck dick at TRIBES, <3Beer LOLOL

boschetaru said:

Good job tho. waiting for the next ones (if u didnt already made others, can i have link to those )

You know you spelled your name wrong right? Seriously dude, you're not much more spectacular than these other cats who still try and play this game.

Back