Simo0wnz tribes video

so what you want rock?
listen to the lyrics...
"bow down before the one you server
your going to get what you deserve"
beat isnt everything...maybe to you guys in videos at least..
just opinions though:p

A thread on some shitty tribes movie gets 4 pages, while zAdmin is finally released (after hundreds of idiots asking for it) and it gets two replies.

That's hilarious..

R@ND0M said:
A thread on some shitty tribes movie gets 4 pages, while zAdmin is finally released (after hundreds of idiots asking for it) and it gets two replies.

That's hilarious..

What do you want us to do? Post "Windows sucks" like you did in the zAdmin thread?

I was hoping it'd pressure you to release a new revision of Shytepack that was 5mb of pure infinite looped scheduling updating every thousandth of a second.
Only instead of just crashing your pc, it would format your hard-drive and short out the power in all local neighbourhoods.

R@ND0M said:
I was hoping it'd pressure you to release a new revision of Shytepack that was 5mb of pure infinite looped scheduling updating every thousandth of a second.
Only instead of just crashing your pc, it would format your hard-drive and short out the power in all local neighbourhoods.

:rofl: x2

Ok.. the Disc shots weren't that impressive. Showing a movie in 120 fov is kinda crappy if you ask me. I mean if you think about it, those shots wouldn't be that long if you showed it in 90 fov. You had a few good ones in there though. But the main thing I liked about the movie was your snipes. Really good air to air snipes. Good job on putting the movie together though.

R@ND0M said:

Yeah, I was hoping you would try to say something retarded in response, due to your low self-esteem and a desire to try to snap back at someone who annoys you. Maybe I was right. The "Andrew using you all along" thing does hurt.

Ambient7 said:
Yeah, I was hoping you would try to say something retarded in response, due to your low self-esteem and a desire to try to snap back at someone who annoys you. Maybe I was right. The "Andrew using you all along" thing does hurt.

Who is winning?

R@ndom, you are an asshole. Just an FYI, you're probably going to come back with a 'this is the internet, i don't care' so i'm just going to leave it at that.

lol
and thanx pwuf, i also liked the snipe shots.
the discs shots arent that nice because the really nice discs shots are like untouchable..but ill try harder:)

Back