Post Your Configs

LOL spy nvm just drop it thats stupid anyways back to the other thing how do i get the shadows to work i changed the stuff in ClientPrefs but it didnt work..

Presto Config:

red_t2_disc.jpg

VP Config:

l33t_chaingun.jpg

UniX said:
I know alot about tribes i can skin map and most of all play..... some of you "older" players who can script and crap like that cant even play the game good anymore...i guess they spend more time in the forums and scripting then they do playing...

hehe

R@ND0M said:

I wouldn't laugh! You know how to do stuff with a game you've been playing for several years, which obviously means you've spent too much time "scripting" and can't possibly be better than anyone who's played the game for a whole year straight!

Okay...I really just spent far too much time with that.

I know I suck. I haven't played regularly in well over a year and I haven't done any more scripting than some trivial crap in about the same amount of time.

same here sharp.

and unix one more thing before i drop this whole conversation with you. I'm sure everyone here who has been playing this game since it came out, are much better than you. Most/all of them are better than you even when they haven't played in a year.

thanks.

Is there a site on tips and tricks for t1 skinning? I can get it somtimes, but its hard. The most trouble is blending.

./me cues the laughter from sarcastick

Back