[meph]DooM!

Haha, I love people who think more 'memory' will make their computer faster, hhaah. No offense mate ;)

And about the anisotropic, I feel the opposite way, I think most people have systems who can handle it these days. The guy a few posts up can 3dsmax while playing Tribes, haha. Up to you though, looks good either way!

cyclonite said:
Haha, I love people who think more 'memory' will make their computer faster, hhaah. No offense mate ;)

'And about the anisotropic, I feel the opposite way, I think most people have systems who can handle it these days.' The guy a few posts up can 3dsmax while playing Tribes, haha. Up to you though, looks good either way!

i have respect for the voodoo users.

SarcaStick said:
WSOP!!!

sshot0029.jpg

edit: btw mistar r@ndom...Andrew approves of my vb unf! ;)

I dig this!

Other stuff looks great too.

Last edited:
Foodey said:

you have no idea what ur talking about since you DIDNT understand what i said in the first place.

Sometimes it's just better to not say anything, than to say something that makes no sense.

R@ND0M said:
you're not using texturepack :p

texturepack = building objects. :p

trust me man, we will get tothat sooner or later.
right now i am renaming every f*cking bmp in lush so i knwo whats what. 287 grhjefw#@$%^&*()&%^$^&*( OK DONE CURSING...

TIME TO RELAX.

wsop r@ndom...talk to me bro!

I don't understand what the hell you're doing, but doing anything 287 times has to suck. For what it's worth, the new player models already make T1 look newer/fresher and this would make T1 look at least as good as, if not better than T2 IMHO.

Buk Naked said:
I don't understand what the hell you're doing, but doing anything 287 times has to suck. For what it's worth, the new player models already make T1 look newer/fresher and this would make T1 look at least as good as, if not better than T2 IMHO.

THIS...is what im doing... :sick:

iwanttobreaksomeonesneckrightaboutnow.jpg

Back