[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The Intercept on Twitter:

r3BfH6s.png

USA v Dam

jLqVgzn.png

Last edited:
I’m ok with giving homeless people housing but just one caveat.

They only get the materials required to build a house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m ok with giving homeless people housing but just one caveat.

They only get the materials required to build a house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm fine with housing for homeless.
1. Mentally ill: bring back gov. institutions. It's better and safer for society as a whole to separate them out. Real mental illness not Tumblr bullshit.
2. Down in their luck: help them earn it habitat for humanity style. They're in a jam but probably want to work so long term these are good investments
3. Lazy/welfare queen/dindo nuffin: make them earn it. Forced work groups. Required to attend job class 50 hours a week in an under represented trade. Plumbing, electrician, welding, and general construction for the slow ones. If they don't comply, train them as infantry dirty dozen style. The ones that survive will naturally select.
4. Hard drug users: ship them to Mexico. Good trade for accepting Latin immigrants that want to be here.

Get them off the street. Homelessness is insulting to developed society.

He fell for the tits

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

He's Donald Trump Jr
Aren't there a lot of great tits to fall for?
What's so special about these tits
that he wants them after Newsom
has slobbered all over them?
I don't even think she's jewish is she?

Remember. 3 new Supreme Court Justices added to the 2 recent.

Sonia Sotomayor accuses her Supreme Court colleagues of bias toward the Trump administration.

Sotomeyer = gone.
RGB = gone.
Figure out who will be the 3rd removed.
Then figure out which 3 will replace them.

I wish she'd be gone. How's that happen?
Why would anyone think this isn't good for the country.
Trump’s wealth test marks a brazen attempt to limit legal immigration by forcing immigrants to prove their financial status to enter, or remain in, the United States. It goes far beyond any statute passed by Congress, forcing immigrants to demonstrate that they will be not a “public charge”—that is, they won’t rely on any public assistance, including Medicaid, housing vouchers, and food stamps.
Ya, this Slate writer isn't biased sounding is he....

Back