[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

and they don't know why this is

DNC reports raising $7.8 million in April, lowest midterm figure for that month since 2006. Spent $8.3 million and ended month with $8.7 million in cash. Has $5.3 million in debts: https://t.co/d9421PHHK7 pic.twitter.com/t4bOwInidx
— Derek Willis (@derekwillis) May 21, 2018

Your base is a bunch of freeloading losers.. they can't give you what they don't have

CK9QoBx.jpg

Glad I'm not the only one who knew that was massively retarded.

epidemic needs to go back 2 school

‘Family Guy’ Creator Seth MacFarlane Gives $2 Million To Dem Super PAC

“Family Guy” creator Seth MacFarlane gave $2 million to a Democratic super PAC aiming to flip the Senate in the midterm elections this November, Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings show.

MacFarlane gave $2 million to Senate Majority PAC on April 2, the PAC reported in its monthly FEC filing submitted on Sunday. MacFarlane’s donation made up a little under one-quarter of the PAC’s $8.7 million haul in April, FEC filings show.

A fool and his money are soon parted. I always thought Seth was more than a bit dim, this confirms it.

so i misread a brasstax post on my tiny ass phone

sue me

at least i dont drip dumb in all my posts

it was an honest mistake

unlike your super obvious im a retard posts u make in every thread

get real u fukin mongoloid

and dont call me retarded

it looks real bad because its coming from an actual retard (you)

so i misread a brasstax post on my tiny ass phone

sue me

at least i dont drip dumb in all my posts

it was an honest mistake

unlike your super obvious im a retard posts u make in every thread

get real u fukin mongoloid

and dont call me retarded

it looks real bad because its coming from an actual retard (you)

Just go you piece of shit

Trump is so getting under the left's skin..

4 corrections? That is not a mistake.. that is lying

The New York Times issued four different corrections to an antagonistic, failed hit piece on Foundation for Defense of Democracies CEO Mark Dubowitz, who once opposed President Barack Obama's Iran nuclear pact.

The embarrassing article falsely claimed Dubowitz “paid himself” nearly twice as much as his think-tank peers, the FDD is linked to Israel’s Likud Party and a Republican donor with financial ties to the Emirates provided $2.7 million to fund an anti-Qatar conference.

None of those things are true.

Embarrassment for The New York Times after failed hit piece needs four major corrections

Fake news

Must get lonely posting 2 urself during the workday when everyone else is earning a living, and ur just existing on the internet tryin hard to get some attention by quadruple shitposting

Back