[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

just.. damn

today's roasting is extra crispy

where feytal at? same for ztard, the future mutlimillionaire vidya game player who knows economics

but didnt post anything showing as much

maybe guarding that top 20% income

ahahahahahahahaha

I don't boast about my income. I'm not a shallow shell of a person, like yourself

but he bets a perma ban he makes more than you

pays more in taxes than you

drives a faster car than you

isn't short and fat and old like TRUMP

or SUPERTRUMP POSTER

he isn't here to brag or be shallow at all

:rofl:

Last edited:
170502_s_kushnersoros.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

This one is for tele

Hehehe be a good boy now and bomb Syria

Like Soros told you since he funded your firm :lol:

i am positive we are dealing with time loop

old soros here from future to ensure his younger body jared wins

serveimage

barron-bannon-insider-here-can-confirm-the-prince-is-the-23326140.png

bannon and barron here to undo his work

soros is winning

people thought skynet was a joke.......we are living it

Last edited:
but he bets a perma ban he makes more than you

pays more in taxes than you

drives a faster car than you

isn't short and fat and old like TRUMP

or SUPERTRUMP POSTER

well man, looks like he has it all

it hurt me physically to see those rims

prolly worth more than my bicycle

maybe he needs to pay more taxes instead of tax write offs so i can get his money

If I was Soros Jr. I would be pissed dad gave my 18b away

no way

that is a smooth move to avoid that death and inheritance tax they love to pay so much

putting it into foundation makes it soros jr upon death and no taxes or probate needed

Doug Band Accuses Chelsea Of Using Clinton Foundation Money To Pay For Her Wedding | Zero Hedge

i would like to say clintons taught them this lesson

but people this rich have all the right tax lawyers and accountants

According to a 2011 Wall Street Journal profile, Soros' focus is on "progressive causes that might not have widespread support."[5] Since then, he has joined the board of directors of organizations including Global Witness (as an advisory board member), which campaigns against environmental and human rights abuses associated with the exploitation of natural resources; the Open Society Foundations, which works to establish government accountability and democratic processes internationally; and Bend the Arc (which was formed by the merger of the Progressive Jewish Alliance and Jewish Funds for Justice in 2012).[6]

well man, looks like he has it all

it hurt me physically to see those rims

prolly worth more than my bicycle

maybe he needs to pay more taxes instead of tax write offs so i can get his money

he loves to pay more taxes

and much like when gothaggis in baltimore got his car backed into one night

his rims got stolen off his brand new 2 month old VW

it is just the price they pay to live in a diverse and progressives society

speaking of that (and him)

Development under fire for only selling homes to Muslims - The Washington Post

my parents live right by there - they had no idea this was happening. I only knew about it because people were freaking out on the joppatowne high school facebook page. The Ahmadis seem to be good people (first to speak up against terror for example). My only issue is I think that entire development should never have been constructed in the first place. Also, it's already 55 and over.....how is that not discrimination? Seems suspect that people are against selling to these muslims, but o-ok with 55 and over only. I'm sure most of these people would not have been in an uproar if it was going to be a christian community.

fuck i love watching real life happen to fake idiots

1508969384061.jpg

we all pay that toll for our social justice troll

but by that point shitlibs white flight first

then start anew.....just like (((others))) throughout history

Last edited:
Guess you were right SS

got quiet

Still no answer bro

they talk a good game, like being in the top 20%

tell you all about historical evidence while ignoring the 20th century and all of it's horrors -from 100 million murdered to the best oppression statism can provide. thats the economics they deal with, equal misery for all (but they'll get right this time).

:lol:

German-Russian Rapprochement is Timely… and Crucial

There seems to be a growing awareness in Germany that the US-led new Cold War against Russia is harming German and Europe interests far more than American. Earlier this month, Gerhard Schroeder, the former SPD chancellor (1998-2005) delivered a scathing analysis of the fundamental divergence between Europe and the US.
Schroeder told the Eurasian Economic Forum in Verona: “I see the United States is interested in a weaker Russia, [but] the interest of Europe and Germany is that Russia will prosper.” The former chancellor, who is now chairman at Russian oil major Rosneft, said there were two fundamental reasons why an economically strong Russia was important for Germany and Europe. “We need a [export] market, especially Germany, [and] we need resources for our industry,” he said.

This strategic economic relationship is what lay behind the delegation of German business leaders to Sochi earlier this month where the head of Siemens and other companies met with President Putin to discuss future prospects. Political economist Peter Koenig, who previously worked as a senior analyst for the World Bank, says German industry increasingly realizes that future development depends on the country reorienting its economy toward Russia, China and the rest of Eurasia.

Ugh, just leave Assad there. Also I doubt Syria will ever be whole. Too many groups there now.

Need someone strong enough to keep the islamists in check, and secular enough to not go massacreing the kurds, christians, and other minorities. Assad is about as good as someone can reasonably hope for.

Need someone strong enough to keep the islamists in check, and secular enough to not go massacreing the kurds, christians, and other minorities. Assad is about as good as someone can reasonably hope for.

Did they not learn from taking out Saddam?

MAGA for a couple reasons.. First convicted. Second the hair pulling. Third the water bottle in the corner makes me hope he experienced a little drowning

U.S. citizen who joined ISIS gets 20-year sentence - NY Daily News

islamic-state-arrest.jpg

ALEXANDRIA, Va. - The only American citizen to be convicted in a U.S. jury trial of successfully joining the Islamic State overseas has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.
Twenty-seven-year-old Mohamad Khweis of Alexandria, Virginia, was sentenced Friday in federal court in Virginia after being convicted on terrorism charges earlier this year.
Khweis traveled to Islamic State-controlled territory in Iraq and Syria in December 2015, even obtaining an official membership card. But he found life there distasteful and escaped after a few months.

Back