[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Hi, I am KC and I am not smart enough to back my bullshit claims by not being on TW week days when I am a genius day trader :rofl:

Give it up KC. Disappearing now isn't going to change anything. We have 15 years of your daily schedule posted by you here at TW.

The evidence flies in your face. It proves you are full of shit, welfare, mentally ill, loser piece of shit.

You can come out now

Honest question, how much do you know about government contracts?

This is under the presumption that he knows something about anything in the first place instead of knee jerk headlines.

He has no idea about sealed bidding and the burdensome rules inherent to gvt contracting, only what is politically expedient to his agenda / narrative. Caveat: Did he ever post about the ties to owebama for the ACA website?

Doubtful.

https://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/cgi-federal-scrutiny-obama-fundraising/2013/10/27/id/533310/

hmmm....

Talk about MAGA. Boys we are flooded in MAGA boys. Come on boys let's go outside and fire our weapons in the air, boys. Yeah boys?

Owned

Republicans see tables turned as Dems face fresh Russia controversies | Fox News

First came reports that the FBI knew about a Russian bribery plot tied to nuclear energy interests in the U.S. well before the Obama administration OK’d a mining company sale to a Russian firm, giving it partial control over American uranium reserves.

Then came a report that Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation is looking at the dealings of Tony Podesta, a powerful Democratic lobbyist and the brother of former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.

Meanwhile, Fusion GPS, the firm behind the controversial anti-Trump dossier, has gone to court to block Congress from getting its bank records after its representatives pleaded the Fifth in a Capitol Hill appearance last week.

“Now it’s the Democrats who have some explaining to do,” Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said in a statement overnight. “I hope they will cooperate with the investigation, be forthcoming with the American people and I expect the media to cover these new developments with the same breathless intensity that they have given to this investigation since day one.”

boys

Last edited:
Back