Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

How odd.

I've never heard anyone actually ever say "Im using a colloquial".

Obviously we all use them everyday but to express it is strange.

listen to the gunfire in the first minute. it sounds completely different. why would it change so much if 1 shooter was shooting from 1 room?

fukin shots sound like they are hundreds of yards apart

We have some distinct echoes in there of course but the 2nd and 3rd volley of rounds sound like its coming from a 80-100 round drum-mag.

Red Pill on Twitter:

Arms deal gone bad? Or Arms deal gone horribly right.

He might of thought he was safe with all the cameras, instead of meeting with rich rag heads wanting to buy guns he's greeted by spooks. What motive do you need other than it's good for business, especially if you're in the business of selling full-body scanners and wanting to turn the US into a highly censored police state.

any politicians demanding more censorship on the internet yet?

until the footage of him actually pulling the trigger is released that's the movie script that I'm going with.
Wtf. That video. What is the context?

I thought u said I was depressed on pills now I'm on welfare interesting

Welfare boy projecting :lol: maybe maga next week

Until then we can post Hillary memes hehehe

Lots of info coming out tonight.

Clark Country Sheriff Joseph Lombardo openly speculated that the Las Vegas mass shooter had help in a press conference Wednesday.

Las Vegas Sheriff: Have To Assume ‘HE HAD HELP’

Las Vegas Strip mass murderer Stephen Paddock used his Mandalay Bay hotel room to spray massive aviation fuel tanks with bullets Sunday night, a knowledgeable source told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

Las Vegas Strip shooter targeted aviation fuel tanks, source says

listen to the gunfire in the first minute. it sounds completely different. why would it change so much if 1 shooter was shooting from 1 room?

fukin shots sound like they are hundreds of yards apart

the shooter is switching back and forth between two shooting positions in the suite. The windows in the room are floor to ceiling. I'm sure that the tone and volume of the bursts would sound strikingly different depending on if the guy is standing at the window with the barrel protruding through the opening vs. standing back several paces.

Back