Are you going to miss Kurayami?

the last time i flipped out over a ban, i got banned.

so i'm just going to shut up

wait does this post count?

im going to get banned aren't i

fraggle didn't post kuras number here so i dont understand what rule he broke

once you have someone's name the phone number is not hard to find so i'm not really getting why it's different than the jason kotz thing

Yeah. I don't think this warrants a ban. But I really don't care either way.

fraggle didn't post kuras number here so i dont understand what rule he broke

once you have someone's name the phone number is not hard to find so i'm not really getting why it's different than the jason kotz thing

i honestly havent followed what's been going on, but it does sound like the same shit has been going around in different directions for a while.

i support the rule and it being applied evenly.

folks just need to chill with fucking with real life shit. when it gets to the level of retarded drama where new threads are made threatening other members, it's fucking up TW.

actually i think naptown got it from isuk who did most of the legwork

Yea which is why I doubt it's factually correct. isuk is like the cold reader of obtaining kurayami information. I mean hell two weeks ago it was Jonathan Rhodes and he lived in Kansas City and worked for FedEx.

I bet Kurayami and Fraggle engineered this entire thing together, and right now they are toasting each other with champagne as they fondle one another's man-bits in front of a blazing New England fire on a polar bearskin rug.

fraggle, naptown and isuk should all be banned permanently, this forum would be way better off without them.

If gigafool didn't have Falhawk's endorsement he would be in the same category as those guys. But, since Falhawk doesn't post all that much it gives gigafool false credibility.

Fuck you giga, take care of your kid.

this is kind of what i'm getting at...

the 'rule is the rule' argument seems to be selectively implemented....

i not saying fraggle shouldn't be banned... but applying the rule equally to all is probably a step in the right direction.

Kurayami posted my name...

I could have posted his name the entire time I had it. I never did.

I hate say it but there is a double standard Kurayami should have been banned long ago for posting my shit same with the others that spammed my name and school etc.

The rules are just selectively enforced rayn is the only admin with balls to ban but even he is to random about it.

Back