- referral links below, help out your teammates by using their link
- IRC: irc.tribalwar.com / #glb

TribalWar Teams:
(needs below)

Ho Playbook - USA BBB #9

The Look - Eastern Europe AA #4
starting: G
depth: DE

GLB is a web-based football MMO. On a basic level, you make a player, get him onto a team, and then earn XP for playing in games. There's obviously more to it, but most of that will be explained in the various FAQs and Guides.

TW is going to be fielding a team at the beginning of Season 3. It's Season 2 right now, and season 3 is around 3 weeks away, so until then, the players who have agreed to join the team are either staying with their current team, or joining a computer-run team in the developmental league to gain XP until that time. Right now we have a relatively solid roster ready to start the season, but keep checking the thread in case people go inactive or whatever.

Also keep in mind that you may have to drop a few dollars into the game if you want your player(s) to be competitive. You can level-boost a player 3 times per season, and each level costs as much as it did to create the player. You get 400 flex points when you sign up, and different positions cost different point totals. For example, to create a defensive player is 200 points, leaving you with 200, enough to boost one level. Buying the remaining 400 points to boost the other 2 levels will cost you ~$4 paypal, or less if you buy in bulk. If you don't think you will stick with the game, think about whether you are willing to do this to stay competitive.

------

FAQs and Guides:

Game FAQ
Player Creation Guide
Skills Guide
Daily Training Guide
Energy Usage Guide
Guide to Flex Points

Signup Referral Links:

-if you cant afford flex points, post your referral link in the thread and I will add it here -

Falhawk
Bacardi

Last edited:
We won't be able to clean out our rosters for 2 more days so don't PM for an invite yet.

Everyone who initially signed up for the team and made characters on our around the same time will be on ho playbook. We'll then plug others in as spots arise.

my kicker has played 2 games and gotten no XP from either game. was kind of an aside I just noticed and not relevant to this thread.

Im making a spreadsheet for all current players I have listed, I think it will make things easier to update and track. Shoot me a PM with your email if you want a copy of the .xls file, I will email it around when I am done. I figure it will be easier to keep updated with players and levels. Or if you just want me to keep doing it thats fine too.

Wait so If I am on contract with another team but it expires like the 14th day I can still be on the roster?

If that is the case I will have a lvl12 OT that around the time of the end of contract (18th day) will be a level 18 easy. I might also have a DE that will be a level 19-20 but not sure if I want to leave that team yet.

I had them on the depth chart, but they were removed due to the contracts.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=231338
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=319334

well i mean it's hard to plan a team around guys who aren't going to be available until game 8

i mean i have no doubt we'll take any of your guys you want to have on the teams, but if there's any chance you can get out early, that would also be helpful.

Back