[star wars] The Last ****in Jedi [box of words] [$$billion$$] by 1teaminlondon - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [star wars] The Last ****in Jedi [box of words] [$$billion$$]
Page 10 of 38
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
181 - 12-20-2017, 13:01
this movie doesnt need to exist
nothing happened
the movie started with rebels on the run
everyone's plan to change that plot fails
movie ends, rebels on the run

snoke dies...ok, but it ends up being a nothingburger.

what is the 9th movie? there's nowhere to go

they should just make a 2 parter KOTOR movie...first movie you meet revan no memory, meet bastila, learn ur force sensitive, meet jedi and they cockblock you, search for star shard things, epic climax when you foolishly faceoff with malak, he tells you you're revan, kidnaps bastila movie ends.

part 2, youre pissed, you flipflop going evil, you find the relics, you faceoff with bastila where you kill her or save her...whatever, in the end you do the right thing and stop malak all while learning there's a lot of merit on both sides of the force.

boom, better than any star wars movie

Sponsored Links
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
182 - 12-20-2017, 13:03
HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF MEN'S WAREHOUSE. IT MAY BE, BEING THAT I BOAST THE BIGGEST BACULUM IN THIS BLUE EARTH, THAT I WOULD MACARONICLY MAKE THE MISTAKE OF REMOVING MAGIC FROM MY MIND. MORBIDLY MADE-UP TO EXPOUND THE CONTRARY THIS MISTAKE, I AM A MAGNIFICENT MAGE OF THE RIGHT-HAND PATH, IF YOU PICK UP ON MY PACHYGLOSSAL PAEAN. AS I SERVED THE SORCERERS' SIGHT WITH MY SACCULAR, SEMINIVEROUS SERPIGO OF SCORTATION, I COULDN'T HELP BUT PEER TO THE PRETTY APPRENTICE THAT PRESENTED PREMATURELY HER BULGING AND BEAUTIFUL BUMGUMBLIES, ALMOST ESCAPING THE IMPRISONMENT OF HER UNNECESSARY ARTICLE OF TORSO CLOTHING. MY PALACEOUS, PENIL PUMP PLOPPED FORTH IN A GLORIOUS BLAZE OF BACULIFORM BADNESS. IN AN ANGELIC ASCENSION OF UTTER AWESOME, IT ENTERED HER ABSONANT ASS IN AN ABJECT AND ABLOW ACTION, HER ABRAIDED EYES GLEAMING WITH THE TEARS OF THE GLORIOUS GLOP THAT IS ZIMMER SLOP. ENDING WITH AN ABTERMINAL ACCELERATION OF ANTICIPATED ANIMOSITY, SHE AND I LET FORTH A RIGOROUS ROAR IN UNISON, HERS A BANSHEE'S BELLOW, AND MINE THE LION'S LOUD LAMPOON. MY CHANCE AS A CHANTER OF WITCHCRAFT WAS CHARRED, BUT MY MIDSECTION'S MIGHTY MISSILE WAS MUCH OBLIGED BY THE MACROBIAN MOMENT OF MANIC MONOGONY. I GUARANTEE IT.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
183 - 12-20-2017, 13:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
nothing happened

snoke dies...ok, but it ends up being a nothingburger.

what is the 9th movie? there's nowhere to go

they should just make a 2 parter KOTOR movie...first movie you meet revan no memory, meet bastila, learn ur force sensitive, meet jedi and they cockblock you, search for star shard things, epic climax when you foolishly faceoff with malak, he tells you you're revan, kidnaps bastila movie ends.

part 2, youre pissed, you flipflop going evil, you find the relics, you faceoff with bastila where you kill her or save her...whatever, in the end you do the right thing and stop malak all while learning there's a lot of merit on both sides of the force.

boom, better than any star wars movie
I liked redlettermedia describing Star Wars as creatively bankrupt. You need two sides, you need ships and lasers and lightsabers, how do you keep getting to that without it being repetitive and boring? If they had started with a story along the lines of "This isn't Vader falling to the darkside, this is a man choosing that path to begin with," it would've been the same concept but still unique. Instead of a massive empire, that individual is the rebellion, gathering forces through brute strength and fear instead of the political machinations of Palpatine. Think Heath Ledger's Joker meets Star Wars. Ending a third act with the new republic in ruins but Rey being trained by Luke and becoming the head of a new Jedi Order would've been a perfectly acceptable arc, facing a now empowered enemy for a future inevitable trilogy.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
184 - 12-20-2017, 13:47
i did like that they pointed out we see lightsabers all over the place but at no point in this movie did one lightsaber hit another one.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
185 - 12-20-2017, 13:48
pls stop saber on saber violence

[MoM] Gort
VeteranXX
Old
186 - 12-20-2017, 13:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
nothing happened
You realize you just described "The Empire Strikes Back", right?

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
187 - 12-20-2017, 13:56
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0biqMZrxJ0

slush
VeteranX
Old
188 - 12-20-2017, 13:59
buncha dumb **** idiots in here

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
189 - 12-20-2017, 14:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MoM] Gort View Post
Except he didn't. In Empire we learn that the destruction of the Death Star was basically insignificant, that the Rebels are still very much the underdogs. An overconfident Luke comes face to face with his hubris, discovering that he isn't ready to confront what must be done, to potentially sacrifice his friends. He learns the truth about his father, and thus the betrayal of his one and only mentor. He is prepared to sacrifice himself. Han and Leia fall in love only to be torn apart, and we first see signs of Vader's humanity. Every principle character does not finish the film exactly the same as they started.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
190 - 12-20-2017, 14:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MoM] Gort View Post
so last jedi was esb for you?

sure if you want to ignore the hoth battle, the bespin betrayal, vader hunting luke, vader being his fath, leaving everyone down with a lot to reconcile in the last movie.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
191 - 12-20-2017, 14:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
pls stop saber on saber violence
sabres don't kill people

people kill people

I only use my sabre for hunting

slush
VeteranX
Old
192 - 12-20-2017, 14:41
STFU

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
193 - 12-20-2017, 14:41

SJW Snowflakes need to head back to the theater and watch this a dozen more times, Disney isn't earning enough shekels from this ****.

UPDATED ***8220;Star Wars***8221; Box Office Decline? ***8220;Last Jedi***8221; First Tuesday Receipts Are 42% Off from ***8220;The Force Awakens***8221;

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
194 - 12-20-2017, 15:46
The younger generation doesn't give a **** about Star Wars. It is really only us 40+ something nerds who grew up with them. Talk to a 20-something about it and many of them haven't even seen all the movies (and probably started with the prequels).

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
195 - 12-20-2017, 16:03
There's been roughly the same amount of time between the prequels and the originals as there was between the prequels and this trilogy. A 12 year old today probably started with TFA. There's nothing really wrong with that beyond that they're being told a pretty ****ty story, it's not inspiring in the least beyond "Hey you're included and special!" Is there even a journey? There are probably just as many kids pretending to be force using stable boy than there are pretending to be Poe "Survives any and all Explosions" Dameron.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
196 - 12-20-2017, 16:09
kids today are the same as when i was a kid:

****lord losers who don't recognize the value of wedge antilles

slogg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
197 - 12-20-2017, 16:13
To a kid today they only probably even like star wars because their fat 40 year old dad loves it

It's not as funny as guardians of the Galaxy and it has less action than the avengers

It's just another space movie in a market full of space movies. Nothing special these days

JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
198 - 12-20-2017, 16:41
just got back from seeing it

meh, nothing to really remember

covenant
VeteranXV
Old
199 - 12-20-2017, 17:36
Saw the original 17 times in ‘77 (no VHS yet.) When I watched this one it was like saying goodbye to something once great.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
200 - 12-20-2017, 18:15

Come with me Rey, let's start something different!

Page 10 of 38

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [star wars] The Last ****in Jedi [box of words] [$$billion$$]

Social Website Bullshit