2020 what u say about future

More of the same BS regardless of who gets elected. Working class will continue to be screwed over. Would prefer to not have to Pick a poison, but that is the only choices.

didn't elon say something about shipping 1 million people to Mars?

His goal was either 2030 or 2050... can't remember

In 10 years China will be running this place. Not even due to war either. They are just going to hand them over the keys cause they are so good at fucking over their own people.

The world will be lush, wet, and green due to man made global warming. Food will grow so abundantly that the hard part about farming will be having to clear the land of plants. We will have grown nearly a foot taller as a species because of the increase in oxygen levels. World peace will have been achieved because for some strange unknown reason the Middle East down to Africa had been wiped out by a killer virus that can only be cured by a vaccine made from pigs...

according to global warming people in 10 years we will only have 2 more years left to live.

so we are best to party accordingly

but I'm told by them that none of my previous predictions have come true yet

:lol:

We knock em down (costing us Trillions)

and then build them back up (costing us Trillioins)

then leave them without an exit strategy or sound government

only for China to roomba in an vacuum up the crumbs

loan them money and making now broken nations their lendee of last resort

they are definitely winning the long game and doing it the smart way

Self driving cars
Better Alexa
Internet 2.0 voice controlled, ISP from satellites (goodbye Comcast).

Most of the stuff I just described is happening now. It's just that the technology gains are small year to year, so no one really notices.

Last edited:
51% of the tax money coming into the federal govt will go to paying the interest on the debt. the other 49% will go to the MIC.

51% of the tax money coming into the federal govt will go to paying the interest on the debt. the other 49% will go to the MIC.

and that's if we don't keep doubling debt and deficits

the fed can keep the cork screw on artificially holding down interest rates

there isn't another recession or bond/tbill repo rate difference meltdown :lol:

i love when best case future scenario are my idea of a worst case reality

according to global warming people in 10 years we will only have 2 more years left to live.

so we are best to party accordingly

but I'm told by them that none of my previous predictions have come true yet

:lol:

the lampshade's on fire bro
This is what I really call a party now

Back