Let them build that fucking Mosque

When have I lied about anything? The TV tells you that a multiracial nation is a harmonious utopia. The streets tell us that the TV is full of shit.

People deal with it differently. Some people acknowledge that what I post is fact. Others like you use various coping reactions, in your case, humor, because there's such a disconnect between the truth and what they're told on the televitz.
Unfortunately, this doesn't answer my question. Is there a location where all of your views have been consolidated? Alleged "coping" aside, I do find humor in your posts, and I would very much be entertained by such a site.

I opine here every day. Here's the gist of it: if you import Mexicans into a White nation, it's going to turn into Mexico. If you import Africans into a White nation, it's going to turn into Africa. If you import Whites into an African nation, it's going to turn into a White nation.

You have 29 bureaucrats saying "yes, this is legal," and 68% of America want it moved because it's insensitive and divisive. Party of the people :rolleyes:

It's insensitive and decisive because a shitload of butthurt Christians hate the Islamic faith. That's not a good reason to keep the mosque from being built. I guess there can't be any Christian churches next to a Matthew Shepard memorial, right?

if you took the time to understand Islam, you'd realize their religion takes spiritual ownership of the land surrounding the mosque as well.

right, and i get to have a bunch of wifes and kill my kids because god is great, according to the bible

also zombies exist
(jesus, lazoruswhatever)

well... the Muslims started with the WTC towers, then installed their man as president, the only force they haven't really taken at this point is the military, so far.

this is why I tell you guys the economy will not recover because a spiritual battle is going on.

Last edited:
good thing it's a community center with a prayer room and not a fucking mosque

i can see you people know about as much about Islam as you do about Christianity, and then you wonder how the hell you elect people like one big ass mistake america.

I opine here every day. Here's the gist of it: if you import Mexicans into a White nation, it's going to turn into Mexico. If you import Africans into a White nation, it's going to turn into Africa. If you import Whites into an African nation, it's going to turn into a White nation.

The hole in your theory is you equate Mexicans and blacks with white people (Humans)

if you took the time to understand Islam, you'd realize their religion takes spiritual ownership of the land surrounding the mosque as well.

Oh shit not spiritual ownership! Whatever shall we do when the Muslims think they have a non-existent spiritual ownership in surrounding land??!! PROTIP: there's already a mosque there LESS THAN A MILE from Ground Zero. Fucking xenophobes.

Togowack said:
well... the Muslims started with the WTC towers, then installed their man as president, the only force they haven't really taken at this point is the military, so far.
this is why I tell you guys the economy will not recover because a spiritual battle is going on.

And this is why some people shouldn't be allowed to vote

Last edited:
i might also suggest that those trade towers be rebuilt as quickly as possible... because it looks like the Muslims destroyed them, built a mosque, and managed to prevent Americans from rebuilding what they destroyed.

I just read through the whole of this thread

jesus fucking christ american right-wingers are rage-inducing

Pretty much. They're easily scared and cling to any idea, no matter how wrong, that makes them feel better. Amazing there is science that proves that too.

People seem to be forgetting the logic behind this. In the Constitution of the United States of America, it says (and I paraphrase) that the freedom of religion is a god given right for all men and women.

IT SAYS THIS IN OUR CONSTITUTION!!!! In case you don't know, this is the document that contains all our foundational freedoms. The idea's and plans that made America what it is today.

The people saying that Muslims (who are American Citizens) are not allowed to build a place of worship where they want "because it's insensitive???"

They are AMERICAN'S whether you like their beliefs or not, they have the same rights you do. And if you want to take their rights away from them, then you are freely saying that you do not believe what the US Constitution says.

And YOU are the one who is Un-American.

You don't have to agree with it, or like it, but to say they shouldn't be allowed to build it, goes against everything our country was built on.

Back