The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008

I will pay to have 20 calf livers dumped on his grave.
55009744.JPG

I'm pretty sure no one is taking your opinion into account and they are going on with their plans anyway.
Goes to show that tribalwar really is full of pussies. Only making moves irl when there's immunity at stake. The only reason nSpectre did the goatsegram is because he thought he'd be scott free after delivering it, otherwise he never would have, and it came back to bite him in the ass, and we saw him for the spineless pussy he is.

Tribalwar doing the same thing now wouldn't surprise me because they know they're safe from any rl retaliation now that the guys dead, which further proves my case that you're all a bunch of spineless pussies.

can you stop thinking of half your replies 3 minutes after the fact and editing, I am missing all your fresh jive.
I didn't detract anything from my statements, I added to them. If you preffer I can keep making a post for each statement I make?

Tribalwar doing the same thing now wouldn't surprise me because they know they're safe from any rl retaliation now that the guys dead, which further proves my case that you're all a bunch of spineless pussies.
So, to clarify, you're calling a bunch of people pussies on the Internet right now, right?

How will I ever continue living with the knowledge that Monkey_b has more testosterone than I do? :mecry:
Actually I might not have more testosterone than any of you, but I won't hesitate to call you out on your lack of cojones when you pull internet tough guy antics.

I don't understand, why do we care if you call us out on the Internet? is this some kind of urbandictionary thing? Do we have to have a dance off?

Meh. The whole thing of proclaiming victory because a man is dead just seems way too juvenile to me, no matter how much of a douche he was in life.

"See, you tried to invade our forums, and then we goatse'd your house, and then you thugged out nSpectre and made DeWald back down, but you see WE are the winners because YOU'RE fucking DEAD! GET IT?!? YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!!! OF CANCER!!! And we're dancing on your fucking GRAVE! You want to stop us? Too bad! You CAN'T, because you're FOOD FOR WORMS! DOESN'T ANYONE ELSE SEE THE GENIUS IN THIS?!?"

Since I have not claimed to be tougher than any of you, or threatened to beat any of you up, or claimed that I would not pussy out like nSpectre in that situation, I don't see what the beef is.

I'm not the one who starts shit with people irl then turns into a pussy when I'm not behind the safety of a personal computer. If that's going to be the case why go find someones residence and deliver offensive pictures to his family in the first place?

Not that it wasn't funny to me, I thought the whole thing was hilarious, but let's be honest about what happened afterwords my fellow nerds.

Meh. The whole thing of proclaiming victory because a man is dead just seems way too juvenile to me, no matter how much of a douche he was in life.

"See, you tried to invade our forums, and then we goatse'd your house, and then you thugged out nSpectre and made DeWald back down, but you see WE are the winners because YOU'RE fucking DEAD! GET IT?!? YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!!! OF CANCER!!! And we're dancing on your fucking GRAVE! You want to stop us? Too bad! You CAN'T, because you're FOOD FOR WORMS! DOESN'T ANYONE ELSE SEE THE GENIUS IN THIS?!?"
We claimed victory a long time ago. This is just icing on the cake.

There is no beef, I just think it's funny that you are 'calling people out' like anyone gives a crap. Call everyone pussies some more.

because you are the toughest e-tough guy
This is about nSpectre, not me. I might have pussied out just like he did, who knows, but I didn't deliver the goatsegram, and I wasn't the one in that situation.

I can lie about the whole incident to please the rest of you, or I can say it like it is. I choose the latter.

i know you meant it to be sarcastic, but i couldnt help but love that paragraph. FUCK YOUR DEAD ASS!!

There is no beef, I just think it's funny that you are 'calling people out' like anyone gives a crap. Call everyone pussies some more.
If nobody gave a crap they wouldn't try so hard to defend nSpectre and twist the reality of the confrontation around, or pretend there was no footage and it was only "6 pictures" :lol:

When you lie and misconstrue the facts on something, it's because you care. If I keep calling people pussies, it's because you guys acted like pussies when the whole thing went down, and continue to take low blows after the guy is dead. Sorry if I can't think of a better adjective for that type of behavior.

Last edited:
Back