[Surgery] To remove the sweat glands of the armpits

I almost considered doing this for hyperhidrosis but then I found out about the wonders of Maxim. I probably only use it once a week if that now and I pretty much never sweat from the pits anymore.

I've never had issues with being stanky though because I use deodorant/crystal and shower regularly.

I almost considered doing this for hyperhidrosis but then I found out about the wonders of Maxim. I probably only use it once a week if that now and I pretty much never sweat from the pits anymore.

I've never had issues with being stanky though because I use deodorant/crystal and shower regularly.

what is this wondorous maxim you speak of?

Ex girlfriend complained of the odor, she had a super sensitive nose. Removal of sweat glands in arm pits tomorrow.

Noone else has complained.

Is this good or bad idea TW

ready go!

:idea:

Unless you have hyperhydrosis I would not be doing something like this. There are major issues with removing sweat glands. I really hope you did your research.

Pretty much all of the topical solutions contain a lot of aluminum. Your body absorbs that over time and it can impact your brain function over time.

Aluminum toxicity can lead to colic, rickets, gastrointestinal disturbances, poor calcium metabolism, extreme nervousness, anemia, headaches, decreased liver and kidney function, forgetfulness, speech disturbances, memory loss, softening of the bones, and weak, aching muscles.

Yeah, a choice between sweaty pits and screwing up your brain and other organs.

Back