[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

I really hope you dont lose by 16 votes.

Looks like you are losing... and I have my principles.

No Tits No Vote.

You decide:

Tits
No Vote
Tits
No Vote
Tits
No Vote

You've said this 3 times now and I've ignored you every time, take a hint. Either join the fight or fuck off you aren't getting tit shots of my fiancee. You can get thousands of better tit shots all over the internet. I don't know what it costs to run this place a month but this fund raiser is bringing in a hell of a lot more money to TW then Col's weight loss stunt. So do it for that reason.

<3 Col :sunny:

Quit being a bitch and vote, Wraithed

Somethings are more important than pictures of titties

Spoiler

Quit being a bitch and vote, Wraithed

Somethings are more important than pictures of titties

Spoiler

You don't understand. My sole joy on this site is getting people to do things they OBVIOUSLY should not do!

Most of the time that involves people posting personal information which then gets exploited to my delight by the other TW jerk offs. At which point I sit back and laugh my ass off.

TribalWar: We Know Drama.

You don't understand. My sole joy on this site is getting people to do things they OBVIOUSLY should not do!

Most of the time that involves people posting personal information which then gets exploited to my delight by the other TW jerk offs. At which point I sit back and laugh my ass off.

TribalWar: We Know Drama.

Heh, This thread is jam packed with my personal information. Every one has been nice so far though :)

9086 to 8631 as of now

maybe you should delete this thread and make a new one, and tell people to fill out the info with fake shit so they get 16 votes

Updated OP with my up to the minute analysis :p.

The afternoon meetings got canceled since I killed the project from a safety standpoint (oopse, they really hate it when a guy 10 months out of college tells them they can't do their project on the budget they have secured) so I'll update the sheet shortly.

Their lead is definitely dwindling, i think we have staying power. All the dorks who are in it for the free XBox realize they don't actually have to vote everyday to get their name in the draw.

Their lead is definitely dwindling, i think we have staying power. All the dorks who are in it for the free XBox realize they don't actually have to vote everyday to get their name in the draw.

I hope that everyone on TW is trying to get their Xbox...

I agree. I think we have more staying power simply because TW really hates to lose :p

Plus the 1800 invites to our face book group that I intend to spam with messages with 4 days left in the contest. If I can get even 20% of them to sign up and vote it will blow away the xbox couple.

Sheet updated to here. PM me if I missed a vote. Include post number.

Back