I retrospective: isuk@tribes is fucking creepy

1218736191471fe8.jpg

nothingbut3.jpg

is isuk the guy that was in a bunch of gang fights? I cant remember who that was, but it was either the greatest troll in TW history, or some serious dementia.

two things:

1- what the fuck is "I retrospective"

seriously, someone so into proper grammar and capitalizations shouldn't have fucked up "A retrospective"

2- jislan already did this thread, why not just reply to his?

Dear Kura,

As of late, your obsession with the word "creepy" further proves that you are in fact female or at least a feeble weak homosexual nerd. Grow the fuck up and man the fuck up. Jesus. I've never seen another guy run around spamming "creepy" all over this board like you have the last couple weeks.

All I picture is some faggy princess running around in circles, hands wailing in the air yelling "oh god, hes sooooo cweepy" :lol:

two things:

1- what the fuck is "I retrospective"

seriously, someone so into proper grammar and capitalizations shouldn't have fucked up "A retrospective"

I think someone made a thread about eating a hot pepper... and copying the original 'A retrospection about fisting' or whatever, they tried to make 'A retrospective about eating a hot pepper' but used I...

So, well, yea, that's it

Nothing will ever top the homosexual frustration in the thread that I think Xcursion was requesting pictures of AkumA's dick, all while calling him a gay/pussy/homo/etc.

Thats interesting because despite what people think, I'm actually not a pathetic anti-social nerd who lives and dies for a message board. In fact, I'm actually very witty, good looking and confident in myself outside of the interweb.

I just choose not to post pictures because I don't want to ruin everyones conceptions of me.

what a strange world!

Thats interesting because despite what people think, I'm actually not a pathetic anti-social nerd who lives and dies for a message board. In fact, I'm actually very witty, good looking and confident in myself outside of the interweb.

I just choose not to post pictures because I don't want to ruin everyones conceptions of me.

what a strange world!

i cant tell if he is making fun of kura or being serious

either way it is hilarious

Back