I have watched a few episodes of Stargate because virginal tribalwar nerds said...

Kurayami

Banned
...that it was good.

The one with MacGyver and the fat black guy with the head jewelry kind of sucks.

But the one with the hot MILF that I really want to see naked pictures of (hint) isn't bad.

The most important thing that I've learned is that, in the future, Canadians are still huge assholes because the guy with the Canadian flag patch is the biggest asshole in the Stargate universe.

Discuss.

I saw 1 episode of the atlantis one and it was awful. They were stuck on some slow-time planet, and to save money on special effects/costumes they made the monster that was hunting them totally invisible.

i tried to watch it a few times on space but couldn't

it's so unbelievably boring

it's cool in theory i guess but the show itself is about as much fun as watching paint dry (seriously)

The Atlantis MILF looks really rough without makeup. Be sure to be elsewhere before she wakes up.

Why you would ever listen to angst ridden nerd virgins is beyond me.
Well
They were right about BSG.
But they've been wrong about everything else.

Also
Does the show ever explain what happened to Kurt Russel?
I mean
Obviously he didn't want to be on a TV show.
But i figure that they must have come up with some bullshit reason.

Kurt Russel is played by McGuyver.

or maybe not.

The middle seasons of SG1 are far superior because they're mostly tongue in cheek. the first couple seasons are trying to be start trek.

and atlantis is gayness from uranus.

So from the episode of SG1 that's on now I gather that MacGyver is fighting against the guy with a beard and a stupid harmonizer on his voice and that everybody hates the nanomachine things.

And there's also some sort of Gray alien that looks like a muppet. I think he works for MacGyver?

Why don't the Grays just blow up the harmonizer guy and the nanomachines?

Back