if they can ruin Portland Maine.......Portland Oregon

the locusts are only a few more seasons away

at this point the criminals in Alaska might just be its only protection

it's kept most Canadians away for years. Well.....that plus Sarah Palin

love it

bernie should do the same

everyone loves bernie

:lol:

tulsi has uphill battle since qualification for being a russian bot is so low and nonexistent these days

"They're saying there is nothing to see here"...

... because there is nothing to see here.... the same thing Trump has been saying over and over again.

Why would he be pleased with that?

Insane jew woman back on JRE.

I think it's a good interview because she can't help herself but just throw out jewish trick after jewish trick.

The comments are all very aware of her, even though they are deleting comments.

not a smurf

its been a few years since I talked to him last

fuck, life will pass you by before you know it

man it sure does....

sometimes I gotta remind myself to look around so I don't miss out on enjoying that ride to my future destination.

whatever or wherever that may be

Bari Weiss... the NYT writer who smears Tulsi Gabbard, active Military Veteran, as an Assad Toadie and then follows it up by admitting that she doesn't actually know what a "toadie" is.

Quality Journalism here folks, only the best and brightest curating the news for you.

I don't even know who Bari Weiss is.......but already know enough about him to be able to write out his EARLY LIFE section over on WIKIPEDIA

what kind of (((family))) he was born to and into

who and what he fights for........what games they will play to get us to partake in their conquests and battles

speaking of that........i better get back to the jew coup 2020 impeachment hearings

EO6FbOqWAA0Lj9J.jpg

see what penguin and the riddler schifty have to say today on behalf of Gatham City

Last edited:
His arms are small relative to his belly.

I bet that isnt even fat. Maybe something weird where his intestines got super large when he was obese before the stomach stapling.

Back