i feel like this forum isn't worthy of hearing my personal stories anymore by fraggle - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page i feel like this forum isn't worthy of hearing my personal stories anymore
Page 8 of 8
D-Sect
VeteranXX
Old
141 - 09-17-2008, 00:34
Here's a personal story for ya, eBuddie:

I was dating a girl who was a freak. We'd been dating for a while, like 4 months. Anyways - We were getting freaky with some handcuff play and so she played cop and I played robber. So she's getting all into it, and trying to really be like dominating and stuff - real turned-on. Time goes on and she starts giving me a blowjob and then just kinda stops in a turned-off way. I mean really turned off, like "let's talk about that time you got raped" turned off. I was puzzled at the time. That session ended badly. I didn't figure it out. I didn't ask. I just thought that she dredged up a bad memory, like most girls with low self-esteem do when you're with them.

Weeks later, we have a great time @ a pool party and go back to my house and have wild monkey sex. We get to playing a little cops and robbers again and it works out fine. Happy ending all the way around. I didn't think much of it, but I noticed that she tounged my ******* which I didn't recall her doing before. It was a good day and night. A++++

It wasn't until years later that I figured it all out - The whole situation and her stand-offishness sometimes when doing some sex things. I was like 22 @ the time and pretty experienced w/ chicks, but not mature enough, or not caring enough to "ask" or communicate the hard questions.

Here's what it came down to: I was sometimes a lazy ass wiper and I wiped back > to > balls that day and I must have smeared my ballsack with **** or something. She was having a GREAT time, we were having a great time and it stopped so suddenly. I should have known she had a foul smell phobia, because if I was going down on her, she'd check her own oil and smell the dipstick. She was a clean girl, too. Her puss never smelled bad at all. In fact, it smelled like a fresh showered female armpit. However, from that experience I'd learned a valuable technique that I call the "date wipe" (aka thorough & wet) when I'm hanging with a chick - I never forget it, like 9/11.

It's just funny to think that the only time she totally went nastygram on me, aka tounged my ass, was after I'd been soaking all day in chlorinated water. That's how I figured it out. That girl was into me, though. She stuck with me for a while - ****ty sack and all. I can only feel even worse for the girls that came before her. They were all dedicated troopers in their own special way. I'd give them hazard back-pay if I could. I like to think that I'd been given a clean slate after the all-too-late epiphany, perhaps even - a clean taint.

Sponsored Links
Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
142 - 09-17-2008, 00:38
some people take showers and stuff

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
143 - 09-17-2008, 01:01
baby wipes are key. always wet wipe before you dry wipe, after your main wiping.

D-Sect
VeteranXX
Old
144 - 09-17-2008, 01:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
baby wipes are key. always wet wipe before you dry wipe, after your main wiping.
Yeah. I got that figured out. rofl.

At this point in time, I just don't crap after a pre-date shower.

fragz I got some good hooker stories, too, as I was over in Europe w/ my band for a month and we pretty much did everything that Europe offered.

Like the first night in Belgium (or Germany, not sure where), I gave this black hooker like 40 DM to strip for us (like 30 of us from various bands). Well, I wanted change cause I was planning on paying her less and when she didn't give me change I told her I wanted sex pleasures. So, then I kicked the gang of people out of the suite and started banging her.

This was the first hooker I'd ever been with.. Not the first black chick, though. I'm like 23 at the time and not too shy and she was a 5-6 or so, with a fat ass dumper. So, I start banging her missionary style and she had this crazy butterfly technique w/ her legs so we wouldn't have pubic mound to pubic mound contact. That was wierd. Then (don't ask why), but I like kissed her on the neck (instincts?) and she wpied her neck off with a napkin. I never felt so cheap in my life. I finished business quickly, opened the door and was greeted by all the tour's members cheering. I may be Italian, but there's enough Jew in me to get my money's worth.

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
145 - 09-17-2008, 01:56
we should hang out, wanna meet up at club risque in philly when i come to hang with mstrike in a few weeks?

Durak
VeteranXV
Old
146 - 09-17-2008, 02:03
dsects stories are good

D-Sect
VeteranXX
Old
147 - 09-17-2008, 02:41
fragz - let me know the date you're in Philly... I'm like 30 mins away from there. You guys both seem fun and cool. I'm not a big fan of strip clubs, but I bet it'd be fun.

Gotta sleeeeep - but hit me up!

Page 8 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page i feel like this forum isn't worthy of hearing my personal stories anymore

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
beren = master splinter , fat , fraggle , kahula lays jew eggs , shit poster , take off every zig