Reload this Page Tribes 20th Anniversary Weekend
Page 3 of 17
sKILLz
VeteranXX
Old
41 - 07-28-2018, 02:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
I can't argue with his contributions over the last 15 years, I haven't played tribes in over a decade. Though I don't think altruistic behavior makes up for crimes of the past unless that person acknowledges the mistakes, owns them, and doesn't tout them as some sort of achievement. Maybe it sounds harsh, but I don't see a reason to forgive cheating because he continued to support the game he loved to cheat in for 17 years.
wrong again FooL

So wrong.

-W never cheated, I would have kept NuTz alive if I didn't care about that. I posted a big review to you and you're 20 year later BS. maybe you get it now ? probably not.

Losing sucks, and sadly you did a lot of that in Tribes, You were never #1? So STFU? Its like AAA baseball players saying Barry Bonds should always be a bum or many others like him yet never was a top player or even made it to a #1 on any team you played on

I admitted it, I am telling the truth at the cast, and i said it 20 years ago also but when I formed -W- and disband NuTz. You didn't listen then and you are still not now 20 years later lol.

My team was also at one time #1 on 3 ladders at once- another record.

Sponsored Links
sKILLz
VeteranXX
Old
42 - 07-28-2018, 02:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wipeout5555 View Post
lets say hes beyond guilty and not only used every cheat known to the tribes community but a bunch more unknown ones - just imagine

that was like 15+ years ago?????

for the last 17 years this guy stuck it out with the younger generation of tribes players, the mod players, the LT kids, the nostalgia base gamers, all the people that loved tribes 1 and commit to it long term.

i think that more than makes up for any alleged or legitimate indiscretions of the past.

17 years of helping and organizing community games and keeping the spirit of tribes alive.

skillz is a tribes hero and legend.

and not only that but wolfpacc legitimately ended 44-4. that is an undeniable dynasty. it might be an underdog victory, it might be controversial, but it is real history, and we shouldn't attack that history when so much other **** was going on behind closed doors.
Thank you you are 100% right. I been here in Mid air, LT , pick ups, I have never left tribes just Tribal War. Its been years since I posted here. All my favorite hater are bound to come. I want the real top teams who all still stay in contact with each other to this day like -W- why? Because when you win and are #1 and form a team with success you make life long friends. 5150 , POE ,S3, I am sure they did and other teams also who had success.

Without these players or some of them, i will not spent the money for the LAN in Vegas. I will throw a smaller one at Surefires new house in Vegas though he will have by Nov thanks for the positive post and nice comments- sKILLz

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
43 - 07-28-2018, 03:03
my bad i didn't know you saved tribes

sKILLz
VeteranXX
Old
44 - 07-28-2018, 03:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by braski View Post
So what does skillz do for a living?
What most of you idiots haters on here told me I was a stupid stoner for. And so much more.

Well guess who is going to be not only right, but positioned in the new last global industry poised to be bigger than almost anything in the future? 10 steps ahead in Tribes, and life. Forward thinker.

To all those who doubted me. You will learn soon you should have not. And those that didn't? You believed in me? Well they will b e very happy this fall

You all will know soon, its going to be public information world wide

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
45 - 07-28-2018, 03:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by sKILLz View Post

try again
ur a cheater. ask any1. that makes u a never was. it makes ur e-pals top flite noobs and maxx lvl ******s. putting down 500 lines of lorem ipsum like some autistic ****** from serbia isn't going 2 change the facts.

#Sad!

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
46 - 07-28-2018, 04:34
ok ur right i will go do that i never thot of it like that b4 thanx 4 the advice and btw thx 4 letting me kno i'm worth 10 mil no more tendies 4 me

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
47 - 07-28-2018, 04:42
i tell u wat dare u can have my remax job if u beat all the cheaters in this tournament for me b/c i'm going 2 retire w/ this 10 mil i didn't kno aboot

rotochop
Old
48 - 07-28-2018, 06:35
do you really think you should be a sales representative for a bunch of people in a liberal city when you go on websites like somethingsensitive.com, suck trump dick, and hide behind a bunch of smurf names?

consumers deserve to know who their middle man is and what they're about.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 07-28-2018, 06:44
dare, who rly has the bigly list of smurf names? i've only got this name since like 2003, tho i will admit that i palayed starsiege:TRIBES as phantumn, milkman and SirUg but never Edofnor

i am sry all my tw **** is over ur head but that's understandable b/c i have gone 2 the university of tehvul so i kno how to make u think u think

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 07-28-2018, 09:35
skillz i am 99% sure i never even played against wolfpacc in a match, even on rukus at the time because i was busy with daoc

i dont know wtf you are on lol

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
51 - 07-28-2018, 10:30
jfc stfu skillz wut kinda fukn sperg r ya yus fiyah up ya treeb n cum sl0rppup y0 peepee s0ss dis aint 2004 n e mo retard welcum 2 nutribes njoy ur peepee s0ss

wtf eat apples
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 07-29-2018, 00:29
if anyone has questions feel free to pm me

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
53 - 07-29-2018, 01:48
I hope this gets off the ground good luck everybody I need to build a gaming system to even start back in but I might come out to see people play.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
54 - 07-29-2018, 01:54
Is it worth upgrading to a 3dfx voodoo 5 for this or will the voodoo 3 be sufficient?

sKILLz
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 07-29-2018, 02:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
ur a cheater. ask any1. that makes u a never was. it makes ur e-pals top flite noobs and maxx lvl ******s. putting down 500 lines of lorem ipsum like some autistic ****** from serbia isn't going 2 change the facts.

#Sad!
Ask anyone? who? The 150+ teams who lost to me once? or the teams that lost 5x in a row, and multiple of them I could name but wont.

-W- did not cheat and demos and everyone trying to prove we did- it did not work or ever come up in 48 matches- kick rocks.

If you want to continue to believe and type lies, when I am telling FACTS 20 years later with nothing to lose or gain then you are not very smart.

I am going to lie to TW that I have not posted on in 5 years? more? I still was involved in Tribes and the community though, were you? Or just on TW talking **** from another sub par player who never did **** in TOP level tribes teams or matches- ever. Enlighten me on you're success and contribution to the game on Tribes. Justify you're statement with facts and back it up with thought.

You're statement is weak , you were a sub par player on a non one cares team(s) and have no idea about the true history and really what went on in Tribes during the highest points, and the last days of CTF base ladder.

-W- kept that CTF base ladder going for years and if we(If I stopped leading -W- my team said they would not play anymore) stopped? CTF Base Tribes would have died.

Ask KoV Kermit, ask n$. gabe RIP is sadly dead They were playing to beat us. I lost 3/4 my starting offense and part of my defense and i STILL kept it going with other players who were not nearly as good. KoV recruited and n$ elite IE and 5150 players to smurf under different names ( 5150 sLam was on for KoV and Aestis was another from IE on KoV with also stick members- the best ones..another TOP team.

Then they beat us-kinda but not really. I didn't have my starters or team at the end anymore then -W- retired because it was not -W- anymore and we already beat koV 5x and n$ 5x and so on.

-W-'s 44-4 record was the best % win/lose ratio in tribes history. Longest winning streak of 17 matches in a row defending #1. My team got bored 100% people stopped playing, and i still kept it going for as long as i could.

You have no clue what you speak of, and anything about who I really am and how I lead my teams and -W-.

But thanks for posting a pos reply you look soooo smart and together and informed on the subject - not. Just another hater, but its ok I have 2x more than love me.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 07-29-2018, 02:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Is it worth upgrading to a 3dfx voodoo 5 for this or will the voodoo 3 be sufficient?
voodoo2 will b sufficient 4 dealing w/ a cheating noob like skillz

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
57 - 07-29-2018, 02:06
btw skillz i am indeed a nobody player who was on no legit teams

i call u out b/c i can recognize my own kind

wtf eat apples
VeteranXX
Old
58 - 07-29-2018, 02:09
i like tribes tbh

sKILLz
VeteranXX
Old
59 - 07-29-2018, 02:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
dare, who rly has the bigly list of smurf names? i've only got this name since like 2003, tho i will admit that i palayed starsiege:TRIBES as phantumn, milkman and SirUg but never Edofnor

i am sry all my tw **** is over ur head but that's understandable b/c i have gone 2 the university of tehvul so i kno how to make u think u think
Milkman ? lol Universities? huh? Look at the grammar and writing ^didn't help

What base CTF u play for SES? Like I said, you didn't do **** for base CTF or play in any top matches or have any clue of what really went on or any real history of the elite teams, matches and issues in base CTF in its hype,. or at all.

For you to judge me on what I have done in Tribes is like L o L Come to the LAN i dare you to try and play base CTF, wait, you never did and no old team will pick you as a 7th player option because you wont know how to play base. Its not dueling, its teamwork, its not mindless it takes strategy and in game changes and so much more you have NO clue about.

I was one of if not the best at in game changes and leading CTF base-ask around you i once again dare you. And this is nothing to do with cheats, in which -W- in 48 matches carried base CTF for years ever did.No proof but a bunch of no name players who didn't do **** in CTF base comp Tribes. Making claims like this? LOL

Dare did more than you for Tribes CTF base and LT by 10x. He also has been a critic of me for years and look what he posted? You sir are a true nobody in CTF base TOP comp Tribes, and never were. Opinion does not mean anything to me, or anyone who did play in the prime CTF base ladder era.

try again.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
60 - 07-29-2018, 02:16
i'll give u a few minutes 2 catch up

p.s. your not you're, mr. grammar champ

p.p.s. ur argument is undermined by the fact that u made it; if u bleeved what u say, u would have ignored me from the start

#Sad!

Page 3 of 17

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tribes 20th Anniversary Weekend

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
20th anniversary , reunion , tournament , tribes , tribes 1