Space Nerds: Elon Speech

Cucks sure love sucking that Musk cock. Not as much as they seem to enjoy throwing money at his failing companies though.

Which of his companies are failing? They do often do risky things, the BFR is an example, it is very aggressive, and sure could fail terribly, but at this point SpaceX is doing pretty great.

I like space, so YAY for that.

But Musk's speaking cadence is so broken that I can't listen to him for more than a few minutes. Practice your damn speeches or use a teleprompter for fuck's sake.

Yay space!

Everytime Tesla goes deeper into shit, Elon puts on his visionary hat and the tribe offers prime time media deflection.

So, Tesla is only going to build 1/3 the cars they had planned on. That's the real story here.

That and bs SEC filings.

Which of his companies are failing? They do often do risky things, the BFR is an example, it is very aggressive, and sure could fail terribly, but at this point SpaceX is doing pretty great.

TESLA is going to be bankrupt in the very near future.

The internet tells me that the reason he's able to stay in business is free money from the government.

he gets more money from commercial contracts per year than he does from government contracts per year

he gets more money from commercial contracts per year than he does from government contracts per year

Until now...

Elon Musk says he can rebuild Puerto Rico's power grid with solar - BBC News

Renewable energy entrepreneur Elon Musk says he could rebuild Puerto Rico's shattered electrical infrastructure with his solar energy technology. On Twitter, Mr Musk said his technology, which powers several smaller islands, could be scaled up to work for Puerto Rico.

The island's governor responded to Mr Musk with the message: "Let's talk".

Back