dear sierra, what about vulnerability of t:v's open ports to corporate networks...

FoxMcCloud said:
Just don't connect it to the internet and you'll have nothing to worry about, too many haxorz. There, problem solved.

Then what would be the point of trying to host a T:V server on his companies OC3???

Do the world a favor.... Think before you post

FoxMcCloud said:
[hint]SARCASM[/hint]

So the correct way to do it (because the way you said it didn't infer sarcasm, and deriving sarcasm from text can sometimes be FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE) would have been like this:

FoxMcCloud said:
[sarcasm]Just don't connect it to the internet and you'll have nothing to worry about, too many haxorz. There, problem solved. [/sarcasm]

Otherwise you just look like an idiot when you post, and then when you post something like [hint]SARCASM[/hint], you look like an idiot who didn't read the rest of the thread, got owned, and is trying to cover his e-penis.

Holy crap, I figured it was so blatantly obvious since I was making a complete contradiction to what he needed, jeebus. Now I remember why I never post, people flame you over the most simple and/or retarded things.

BadMoFo said:
what kind of security enhancements can I use to convice my boss that it would be secure hosting a t:v server on my companies oc3?

the more technically explicit the better.

Dear BooFoo,

The explanation is just too technical.

dear you retards,

none of you work for sierra. I demand that giant homo thrax answer this question without further delay.

Love,
MoFo of TW Admin Fame

Back