general discusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a secret trick to it. You have to PM Colosus with a secret password that a vet will give you once they think you are cool. Only vets can give out the passwords so don't ask me. If i gave you the pw, i'd be banned from TW. Just do what the vets tell you to do and you'll be in GD after a few days.

There you go. KillerONE was gracious enough to give you the password: :lol:. Now you can PM that to Colosus and GD will be yours.

knee_pads_judo_cgear.jpg

addps4cat said:
1 year + an extensive entrance exam, good luck

Beware the rubber glove..

What, you thought the entrance exam was a piece of paper? It really should be called an exit exam..

Well there is the easy way, and the hard way.

You can make a $50 donation and you will be able to view and post within 1 day.

$25, 2 weeks, view, no post for 2 additional weeks

$15, 1 month, view, no post for 3 additional weeks

$10, 6 months, view, no post for 4 additional weeks

Or just wait 1 year.

Hope this helps you. Don't listen to these other guys, they are just being jerks. You can be glad there are poeple like me on these baords to help you out. ;)

Im sure Ill pass the exam with colors but the only question Im worried about is if addps4cat's mom gives head on her knees or sitting down.

its something like that.. btw, don't ever apologize in tw general forums. Its a sign of weakness.
Fling :D

Don't worry about doing dumb shit, just don't do a whole bunch of dumb shit.

If you did something really dumb, don't post anything for a day or 2, ppl forget quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back