So.. when T:V comes out...

[dof]DudshoT said:
i dont care about existing t1 & t2 players, but those 'mighty' teams from other games..now those are fun to beat with big numbers ;)

Yes, that should be interesting.

"We will kick your ass in Vengeance, we are the l33t3st of the l33t Counter-Strike players..wait..where'd they go? Why's everyone 500+ meters away? whose that racing towards me? Why is he flying? What's that smokey green thing..maybe it'll be my frie.." *rest cut off by explosion and untimely death of CS l33t and Tribes n00b*

Hopefully the "l33t" from the other games will learn quickly about this whole "We move in 3 dimensions, not just 2" thing :)

enDless_Delirium said:

"We will kick your ass in Vengeance, we are the l33t3st of the l33t Counter-Strike players..wait..where'd they go? Why's everyone 500+ meters away? whose that racing towards me? Why is he flying? What's that smokey green thing..maybe it'll be my frie.." *rest cut off by explosion and untimely death of CS l33t and Tribes n00b*

Hopefully the "l33t" from the other games will learn quickly about this whole "We move in 3 dimensions, not just 2" thing :)
I am sure good teams from other games won't have too much difficulty with this. :p

triple said:
T1 and T2 will both bitch at the newbie T:V players. T1 will still bitch at T2. T2 will still bitch at T1.

T:V players will bitch that this community is too damn elitist. And everyone will laugh.

Ahhhh .... I cannot wait. :D

enDless_Delirium said:

Did some dumbass team try to do that when T2 came out? I think they challenged 5150 and got their asses whooped.

I think so Saint Dude. I remember a few "clans" posting here right before Tribes 2 came out saying how they would "0wnZ0r us like we'd never been 0wnZ0r3d before"

5150 stepped up and said "bring it" they brought it, 5150 laughed at them and said it was much too small for the tribes universe, and they went home crying to mama :)

And thats the story of how I slew Goliath, David, and King SaporicianNuts all in the same day.

enDless_Delirium said:
I think so Saint Dude. I remember a few "clans" posting here right before Tribes 2 came out saying how they would "0wnZ0r us like we'd never been 0wnZ0r3d before"

5150 stepped up and said "bring it" they brought it, 5150 laughed at them and said it was much too small for the tribes universe, and they went home crying to mama :)

And thats the story of how I slew Goliath, David, and King SaporicianNuts all in the same day.

Is there a movie of that historic event?
:roller:

me slaying David, Goliath, and King SaporicianNuts? No.

There MIGHT be one somewhere of the 5150 match I was talking about. I just remember reading the hype, then seeing the score posted. Good times :)

Just FYI there isn't really hatred between T1 and T2 players.
There's hatred for T2 by T1 players.

There will be a nice mix of fellows... and they'll probably get along as well as any online community can be expected to.

Amadeu5 said:
STFU N00B GROUP 5 PWNS JOO @ZZ!!1!!2@!1one!exclamationmark

That's it.. rumble on top of the hill behind the Beggar's Run Flag Stand..

Group 5 vs Group 9 @ 8pm EST

YOU'RE GOIN' DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T:V will be the ever lasting glue that binds the two factions together. Bringing both sides of the ever present arguement tightly within a cohesive and understanding unit.

Of course members from both factions will still gripe a little here or there, but over all it will bring us all together. Where we can teach all the newbs the true meaning of Tribes.

Amen.

Group 9.

We must move on. The players on T2 are dwindling. There's only a few full servers left. Sure, I'll go back from time to time, but full servers are what I like.

Can't wait till I see a SSdemo of the CS1337 facing ANY extant tribe when TV comes out. You know they're not going to resist the temptation of trying to beat the tribes community at thier own game... ad fail miserably... again...

5150 would bring the ultimate hurt... but imagine when they get beat by some team in the 30's on TWL...

Back