t1 movie - Chainguns are for p***ies

Thrax Panda said:
Most of the Dev team have played both T1 and T2 quite a bit. We're past that point now, because T:V is quite playable. Russ is QA and came on late in the project and I'm going to have to ban him if he doesn't learn how to post like an adult.
:twak:

Thrax Panda said:
Most of the Dev team have played both T1 and T2 quite a bit. We're past that point now, because T:V is quite playable. Russ is QA and came on late in the project and I'm going to have to ban him if he doesn't learn how to post like an adult.
Nazi

-Striker- said:
I wonder if KP sat down with the dev team, showed them t1, showed them t2, played a bit with them, and THEN showed them all the clip videos.

(esp blue noses t1 vid)
anyone got a link to blue's vid?

Q&A are usually the members of the dev team that stick around (atleast thats how its been in the past for the communities ive been involved with)

Thrax Panda said:
signs.gif

hit.jpg

logo.jpg

-Striker- said:
I wonder if KP sat down with the dev team, showed them t1, showed them t2, played a bit with them, and THEN showed them all the clip videos.

(esp blue noses t1 vid)
wtf, wheres blues vid?
I havent played t1 in like .5 to a year
but im playing t2 now

360k/sec nice

edit: great video. great shots...short, simple, to the point. also, the software mode reminds me of my early treibs days. gj suXXX

Last edited:
Back