Check this out, what happend tonight when playing T2

pocketgamer

Veteran X
So I got on to play a little T2, and all of the sudden in the middle of a game, it just freezes. So I was like, ah crap. But then I notice that the sounds were still working, and the chat hud was still going. Check out the pic, anyone else ever have anything like this happen. Anyways I thought it was cool and that I would share it with you folk. ;)

Ummm, yeah, I used AF to host, so don't be surprised if you see a box with a red X in it.

screen2.png

lol, thats good stuff.

Well basically you see a bunch of crazy stuff that is stacked up on my screen, since eveyrthing that appeared would just stay there. And then the gun is clear, you can see the terrain behind it. Then you see the chat in which I was talking to people while it was happening.

Temporarily Unavailable

The Angelfire site you are trying to reach has been temporarily suspended due to excessive bandwidth consumption.

get a real host.

And uh...isn't that what happens when you lose connection? Sounds keep going but movement stops?

Tycho said:
is that transparent disc one of the fuckups? I like that :>

Yep.

No its not when you lose connection, because have you ever had the chat still going, and a clear disk launcher?

And I do have a real host, I just don't know how to use it without a webshell.

pocketgamer said:
Yep.

No its not when you lose connection, because have you ever had the chat still going, and a clear disk launcher?

And I do have a real host, I just don't know how to use it without a webshell.
FTP

Data said:
Yep . .. . but unless someone wants to give me an in depth tutorial on FTP stuff, then I am going no where. I did load a picture onto my site via FTP, but I don't know how to check it. I am very webshell savvy, but anything FTP I suck at. :confused:

If that doesn't work...

Start, Run

"cmd" [Enter]

ftp www.yourdomain.com

(username)
(password)

Then use the HELP command for a list of FTP commands.

The one's you'll use most are CD (Change Directory, .. goes up a level), LS (List Short, basic directory listing), PWD (Present Working Directory, returns current location), PUT (uploads a file), and GET (downloads a file). Syntax is similar to MS-DOS.

Back