[T:V] Vengeance Engine

Ixiterra said:
Heh too bad you don't view general, I'm much better on the members than a good 90% of the vets. I'm just in the smaller population that likes to visit TT as well.

I noticed that, even here. Let me edit that to 'slight general disgust' and be friends. :hippy:

Thrax Panda said:
1. UT2kX is becoming more like Tribes, not the other way around.
2. It's the Vengeance Engine. Just like Half-Life started out as the Quake engine, we started with Unreal. We've had four years of divergent development (two for us, two for the UT team).
3. I really don't care if we're like some other games out there, I care if we have a fun game. It's not like BF, Halo, UT, Etc.. didn't all copy large chunks of Tribes to get where they are (along with just about any other multi-player FPS). Just like Tribes was completely guilty of copying a bunch of stuff from Quake and the other games that went in front of it.

actually ut2kx is becoming more like halo. and its just the next step in fps games as we have the hardware to better support large outdoor environments now.

jsut said:
"powered by Vengeance" stickers improve your fps by 20%

Jsut, you play Initial D Arcade Stage at all?

Just curious, as in that game getting a "team sticker" increases your cars horse power somehow, and the game (least second stage) WAS sponsored by Honda.

Back