The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008 by Falhawk - Page 20 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008
Page 20 of 32
Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
381 - 08-01-2008, 14:19
how do we have any idea what his body language was? I missed all this **** so I have no idea.

Sponsored Links
TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
382 - 08-01-2008, 14:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey_b View Post
It isn't that I expected him to do anything specifically, but there is body language at play here. I've seen people not utter a word, not engage in a fight, and come off looking like the champion of the hour. nSpectre's body language read "i am scared ****less, god please let me drive off without getting my **** smashed and i swear i will never goatse anyone irl again".
is there like video of this incident or something? All i saw was a flash but you seem to have a video of the entire incident.

Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
383 - 08-01-2008, 14:20
There are pictures that Daspin took and posted on F4$.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
384 - 08-01-2008, 14:20
Look ******s, the ****ing thing doesn't even have to be left there. Just get the stupid ****ing photos so we can cherish them online and post them on FFC.

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
385 - 08-01-2008, 14:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyElTigre View Post
is there like video of this incident or something? All i saw was a flash but you seem to have a video of the entire incident.
There was a video that JD3 posted of his confrontation with nSpectre. He caught him slipping at a seven eleven and punked his ass hard.

It wasn't just pictures, it was a full relatively high quality video with audio.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
386 - 08-01-2008, 14:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Bew View Post
There are pictures that Daspin took and posted on F4$.
lolllllllllllllllllllllll ll what the ****?

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
387 - 08-01-2008, 14:21
Quote:
There was a video that JD3 posted of his confrontation with nSpectre. He caught him slipping at a seven eleven and punked his ass hard.
I'd piss on his grave, too, if some douchebag pulled that stunt on me.

Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
388 - 08-01-2008, 14:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Reed View Post
I'm not convinced TW is nearly subtle enough to leave anything on his grave that wouldn't be taken the wrong way. I think it's safer for all involved to just let it go.
I think it's could be considered more sincere to place a goatsee wreath than just a standard wreath. It's like when your friend is dieing and says hey do this for me like we used to do before i was deaded. Sending a goatsee wreathe would be paying homage to our encounters with him when he got goatseed in real life. Sending the plan wreathe is the same bull**** any asshat can do. Sending a personal unique one means you really put some thought into it.

Colosus
my pronouns are..
Contributor
Old
389 - 08-01-2008, 14:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
lolllllllllllllllllllllll ll what the ****?
Daspin sat outside nSpectre's work for 6+ hours waiting for him to leave. On his way home, he was ambushed by Daspin at a 7-11. Daspin took a bunch of quick pictures of him "confronting" nspectre which really means he got up in his face and called him naughty words like he does on the internet.

nSpectre didn't say anything. Got back into his car and drove away. Apparently to Monkey_B, those 6 pictures of random shots tells an entire story of what happened and how Daspin is a god among men.

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
390 - 08-01-2008, 14:24
Quote:
I'd piss on his grave, too, if some douchebag pulled that stunt on me.
That would be very spineless after YOU went to his house and goatse'd his family, and are now pissing on his grave simply because the guy managed to track your ass down and punk you for the whole internet to see.

Don't **** with people IRL and they won't **** with you back. If you're such a big ***** that you can't accept being owned and have to take a low blow at someone after they're dead and can't do anything back don't be sad when people like me who aren't pretentious nerds call you out on it.

Either bite the bullet and bury the hatchet or come off looking like a *****. Your choice.

Last edited by Monkey_b; 08-01-2008 at 14:26..
Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
391 - 08-01-2008, 14:25
Why do you keep saying punked? Was Ashton Kutcher there?

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
392 - 08-01-2008, 14:26
Quote:
don't be sad when people like me who aren't pretentious nerds call you out on it.
I'm pretty sure no one is taking your opinion into account and they are going on with their plans anyway.

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
393 - 08-01-2008, 14:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colosus View Post
nSpectre didn't say anything. Got back into his car and drove away. Apparently to Monkey_B, those 6 pictures of random shots tells an entire story of what happened and how Daspin is a god among men.
"6 pictures"

Shut the **** up man, I clearly remember video footage.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
394 - 08-01-2008, 14:28
I am getting the giggles thinking of some dude that looks like this:

chase Dio and that naked blonde chick across a bunch of jewish gravesites with a stick.

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
395 - 08-01-2008, 14:28
Quote:
Why do you keep saying punked? Was Ashton Kutcher there?
Quote:
5. punked
2 up, 2 downlove ithate it

(Verb)To incite or challenge another through verbal or physical behavior in order to humiliate or intimidate.
John just punked that guy over in cellblock c when he urinated on his bunk.
incite challenge humiliate intimidate violence
by cecille demille Feb 6, 2008 email it 0 comments
6. punked
1 up, 4 downlove ithate it

allowing to let yourself be walked on to avoid confrontation.
I dont say anything because all it will do is start a fight. thats being punked!
bullied walked on being disrespected keeping your mouth shut pulling your tail between your legs.
by rod man Jan 30, 2008 email it 0 comments
7. punked
31 up, 36 downlove ithate it

To back down from a confrontation in a pansy/***** fashion. 80s style
They were gonna fight at the park but Billy punked out and went home.
the more you knew

How typical of tribalwar to try and reconstruct the reality of the incident.

I don't disagree that JD3 was a douchebag, but I'm not going to join the bandwagon and pretend there was no video footage of nSpectre being confronted by the guy after he was the one who took things to real life, then being a huge ****ing *****.

Last edited by Monkey_b; 08-01-2008 at 14:31..
Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
396 - 08-01-2008, 14:30
your definition has the following in it:
Quote:
John just punked that guy over in cellblock c when he urinated on his bunk.
does this mean we are punking JD3 by peeing on his grave? if so, will we get any street cred?

Colosus
my pronouns are..
Contributor
Old
397 - 08-01-2008, 14:30
Quote:
"6 pictures"

Shut the **** up man, I clearly remember video footage.
Then find it. Cause I only remember pictures.

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
398 - 08-01-2008, 14:31
ono, you went to urban dictionary

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
399 - 08-01-2008, 14:32
i just remember nspec having a smile on his face like "you've gotta be kidding me"

I didn't get the scared vibe

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
400 - 08-01-2008, 14:33
can you stop thinking of half your replies 3 minutes after the fact and editing, I am missing all your fresh jive.

Page 20 of 32

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
.op is butt pirate , cops dodge ovens , dio's geting arrested , dun dun dun , f4$: the final chapter , flame4cash , jeremy daspin iii , monkey_b is a nerd , monkey_b is an idiot , oven dodger , owned , shit thread shit poster , suicidetaxi is god