Hi rtcll

ztg7ya_th.gif

keep on keeping on

It's nothing really, he was just having a minor meltdown over my drunken argh's shenanigans.

First map rtcll insisted I don't snipe, but I don't ever get to snipe so fuck that. So I snipe snipe snipe because whatever, I do what I want. He then removes me from team. To be fair, he gave me several chances to fall in line. But again, fuck that.

So then the server was super full. Full like I haven't seen it in a long while. Was some pretty fun arena action going on and as I recall I accidentally hit my drop iblock button (admin function). It's bound to #1 and it's p easy to hit on accident. So the iblock was placed and was invisble to me. I forget what my delete object button was so i thought maybe it's #2, but my drunk ass apparently hit 1 again, several times apparently, but nothing was happening from my view. Well it turns out that it was doing something, a lot actually. The next round I was able to go outside of the base and see all the iblocks all over the map :lol:

rtcll proceeds to freak out which was v amusing to me. I couldnt stop laughing. So then I said well the damage is done, so I decide its a good idea to build a mammoth sky scraper straight up into the air. At some point I hit another button, again I forget wtf I just hit but this particular button turns me into whatever object i was looking at which turned out to be a big base (i think anyway, I cant see what I am when I'm the object). So now I'm flying around the arena as this big ass object causing all kinds of havoc. This is hilarious to me, not because rtcll is freaking out (ok that helped) but because i have no idea how to make it stop.

So yea, most of the server drops and I'm an ass :lol:

<3

typical night playing vidya game with rtcll

he also reorganizes ppls teams if he is losing unteams if you taunt him wont duel ever and of course all of the ego rages but who cares about any of this he is best 2015 try hard player we must respect 100% and never criticize even if he cant take it easy or laugh at a simple joke

Last edited:
lol nice thump. it happens.

and depending on what script you're using, i think delete is the "Delete" key (the button on keyboard) btw. most of the scripts lestat made used that button for the bind.

oh

so instead of this being about me

it was actually shadoh removing his admin and he, vamp, gim, and all of us were in mumble getting pissed at him for ruining the maps while we were playing

but yea go ahead and say it was just me and try 2 make me the look like some crazy villain thanks

also go fuck yourself denthead :)

I TKed who I thought was FSB SPY nikita and think I nearly started WW3. It's ok though because through the rules of Tribal Law (which I am fluent in), I was able to parlay my way into a plea bargain

rtcl rarely loses because the instant he loses a round or two, he timeouts the game and switches your good player over and then you lose.

happened at least 10x now to me

also who gives a shit about sniping just let them snipe and punish them in game, not out of game

idk why im even responding to you two, but actually i only change teams when one team is ending up winning like 5v1 every round with the goal of getting even teams that will be as close to being able to reach 9-9 as possible

i dont change teams just so i win

i change my team if we are destroying the other team as well

jesus christ you guys have something wrong with you

bro i never see faster pauses when your team starts losing. just saying. i never verbalized it to you because you'd start a hissy fit but everyone in game talks about it when you do it via teamchat

Back