broast

Veteran X
silver <<
gQ8Ftvn.png

gold <<
J1wSLvd.jpg

obsidian <<
SJxirKQ.jpg

broast, would you mind posting the Z weapons complete set? The one with the sniper rifle?

what a nice guy

best goldmine (re)post of 2017

TJguK2o.png

also your actual disc models on the launcher are some of the best: love the swirl and glare

if you could release your silver/gold without your name that would be mighty tribe of you

what a nice guy

best goldmine (re)post of 2017

TJguK2o.png

also your actual disc models on the launcher are some of the best: love the swirl and glare

if you could release your silver/gold without your name that would be mighty tribe of you

here ya go. I'm no broast, but its an easy fix. you could probably add your name using an bevel/emboss on your font.
qUpKLP9.png

edit: I think it would be cool if you added just the gold gradients for ammo and the main bar for the disc holder. then for the rest cobalt and silver

Last edited:
Broast, did/would you ever make a shotgun and blaster for the Z weapons? I plan to tune these skins to make a pack for you and host on my mediafire.

here ya go. I'm no broast, but its an easy fix. you could probably add your name using an bevel/emboss on your font.
qUpKLP9.png

edit: I think it would be cool if you added just the gold gradients for ammo and the main bar for the disc holder. then for the rest cobalt and silver

Back