Sunday night pick up

DaJ4ck3L

Veteran X
you guys want to have base pick up this sunday? lots of people were asking about it last week. i think it's a fun mix up.

its cuz crow got addicted to super mario quit tribes momentarily and got too lazy say it crow own up to your sins

Reactions: gim
blergh i was gonna come 2 palay but apparently i ping 124 to commu here and it feels like the worst thing ever when you've had a 30 ping your entire tribes life

idk how ops or those crazy euros/aussies played with that shit its fucking horrid

i ain't even tryin' to play like that

seems slightly better if i reroute thru my VPS but still i feel like i'm 2 seconds behind the real action

cs pings are fine so it's probably just pewp routing

ya ks was there he saw my horrible pingage

probalby doesn't help that im trying to play on a macbook under parallels and on wifi

which is an improvement over my own 10 inch netbook

you'd figure a nerd like me would have a sick laptop or something but no

p.s. iateyourbaby expires at the end of the month please send donations so i can spend that money on dabs instead

200.gif

im sure it'll be fine, milk threw in a very generous donation so i only have 70 bucks left on it and this year it'll be 10+ years that i've hosted iateyourbaby so i can't really let it die

i'm just spread a little thin cause im trying to come up with first and last months rent and am gonna be paying for two apartments at the same time for a while

so any donations towards iateyour would help huge but i don't wanna beg 'cause i do have the money but it basically means i gotta eat mac'n cheese for a bit

Back