[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

afaik this is the only maga thread so idk what's up w/ the pluralization

surely nothing 2 do w/ leftists' propensity 4 exaggeration

shut up asscotia

fucking loser moron
I can no longer pretend that you and your trumpanzee friends are anything other than gullible imbeciles hellbent on destroying your own country.

Has your dear leader ever taken responsibility for something that has gone wrong? A real man says the buck stop with him. Your cowardly cult icon has never admitted to doing any wrong. He has the answer to all your problems. Only he, and he alone, can solve all of America's ills. You are getting sleeeeeeepy. Verrrrryyyy sleeeepppppyyyyyyyyy.....

eseb1RB.gif

Show me the video of President Donald Trump
saying and doing anything as corrupt as this.

#ObamaGate is absolutely corrupt shit, and you guys laugh it off
This is blatant corruption that's in our face

so you watch that and I'll watch the Rachel Madcow video you put up of
Orange Man Bad,,, 'cause like we say so and the world hates him'

Once upon a time Jeff Sessions represented the wackadoo far-right good ol' boy wing of the Republican party, then Trump came along and said hold my beer.

It's odd how convinced you are that a wealthy, spoiled, socialite New Yorker is some sort of redneck good ol' boy.

I can no longer pretend that you and your trumpanzee friends are anything other than gullible imbeciles hellbent on destroying your own country.

Has your dear leader ever taken responsibility for something that has gone wrong? A real man says the buck stop with him. Your cowardly cult icon has never admitted to doing any wrong. He has the answer to all your problems. Only he, and he alone, can solve all of America's ills. You are getting sleeeeeeepy. Verrrrryyyy sleeeepppppyyyyyyyyy.....

eseb1RB.gif
no trump derangement syndrome here!

Number one symptom of TDS: Accusing others of TDS.

Have you clowns donated to the campaign today? MAGA masks are selling like hotcakes!

eseb1RB.gif

Number one symptom of TDS: Accusing others of TDS.

Have you clowns donated to the campaign today? MAGA masks are selling like hotcakes!

eseb1RB.gif

lol another standard libtard narrative response on twitter. you've been trained/brainwashed well.

havax with his old reliable "I know you are but what am I?" retort

Ummm... lol you mean ascotia, right? Because that's exactly what he did right before I responded you fucking dolt. Geezuz you people are so fucking stupid sometimes.

Back