[HOTORNOT] Kurayami vs. SegaRob [RESULTS]

Timmain42 said:
Sounds like a plan. Maybe someone shold find a permanent host for the "40-yo" and the "History Channel" pix so this can be easily accomplished.
I find it interesting that you've been on my nuts since I made you look very bad a couple months back, yet you never said a word about me prior.

Aren't you in your 40s?

kurayami.jpg

Kurayami said:
I find it interesting that you've been on my nuts since I made you look very bad a couple months back, yet you never said a word about me prior.

Aren't you in your 40s?
Your revisionist history satisfies no one but yourself.
kura2.jpg

Remo said:
You think you are smarter than 98% if not 100% of the people here. So whats your damn point? I despise. You try to compensate for MANY shortcomings by projecting how superior you are. In the end, you are no better than any of us kura.

Quoted for truth.

god that history channel pic has mer olling

can we get a little nazi spike or maybe an eye patch or something

to emphasiz ethe "Aces of the internet"

Kurayami said:
I like how every single person attempting to take a shot at me here is somebody I've made look extremely stupid on this forum.

Except for WrathChild. I still don't even know who he is or why the fuck he is so consumed with me lately.

You've always come off as a person of average intelligence and extraordinary insecurity.

I'll have to read this thread later. Even though I technically "won," people should realize that depending on the photo you can get a WIDE range of scores on hotornot. The quality of the picture is just as important as the attractiveness of the person inside the picture.

I like how kura thinks the fact that hes made somebody look stupid on the forum makes him like, neat or something.

Its easy to do. Most of the people here have the iq equal to that of a wet sponge.

quittakingsoma said:
You've always come off as a person of average intelligence and extraordinary insecurity.
If my intellect were average, the world would be a lot better off. I am well above average. I have plenty of documentation that proves this, but I feel no need to produce it for a forum that is populated by imbeciles (as this thread demonstrates in stunning clarity.)

SegaRob said:
I'll have to read this thread later. Even though I technically "won," people should realize that depending on the photo you can get a WIDE range of scores on hotornot. The quality of the picture is just as important as the attractiveness of the person inside the picture.

SEGAROB_BAGHEAD.jpg

Back